Jet Spud 29" enclosure

Hmm I’m curious… What’s the largest wheel you can out on there without wheelbite, and without tightening the bushing and adding lots of risers?

I absolutely do not need another board, but I’m getting weird ideas just looking at the photos hahahah

I designed the enclosure with 97mm wheels and calibers II

1 Like

I want to try 97/100mm wheels on a Jet Spud just for shits and giggles. Just the other day, a stranger commented that my 80mm Kegels looks huge on my 29" deck lol.

Absolutely love it!

Do you think I can at least fit the Space Cell + Bestech BMS inside? I have the @Kug3lis FOCBOX case which I can attach to the outside :smiley:

If so, put me in in the queue for 2 units, to be sent to Spain.

1 Like

How much is this going to be @Eboosted?

It’s done @SeanHacker

Here is a 10s3p but 11s3p would also be really nice, perfect space for a BMS for charging

8 Likes

What’s the depth of this single stack enclosure?

23mm aprox.

1 Like

I’m going to have to measure my battery and see if it’ll fit. I wanna go 4P on this tiny board. It looks beautiful dude!!!

1 Like

You could do a 10s4p but there will be no room for bms, unless you mount it over the battery.

3 Likes

Yes I have those, they go all the way up to 12s and 58v

1 Like

Luckily my BMS is mounted over the battery. :slight_smile:

Amazing work… kind of wish I went with the Spud now :frowning:

By the way, what is the length of the enclosure?

How much ? I’ve a jet spud there . This is perfect, Iv a 10s4p flat pack with the same charge only bms mounted ontop the battery :grinning: And what’s the internal length x width ? @Eboosted

4wd raptor?!

1 Like

Here is the website I’m building, you can see all meassures of the Spud enclosure 1 layer.

https://alanchau.wixsite.com/eboosted/product-page/jet-spud-29

1 Like

Is your site ready to take orders?

Not, yet, just finishing it, for now I’ll take papal payment only.

PM me what you need and I’ll send you a PP request

2 Likes

How is the double stack enclosure coming along

I’m finishing it by the end of the week, it has only 15mm more height.