Kaly 2.0 and Lacroix

2 awesome boards I think it would be fair to compare them but which would you choose and why ?

Kaly 2.0 or Lacroix ?

I’d type my answer but it’d sound too much like yours. I’ll make this a poll for fun

• Kaly 2.0 Deck
  • Lacroix Deck

0 voters

3 Likes

13 Likes

Because whatever jerk made this poll only allowed one choice :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Interesting! I wonder what 2.0 kaly feels compared to original xl

It’s gotta be one or the other , no sitting in the fence lol can’t take anything away from either board as they are both completely awesome

That poll surprises me. From what I’ve read the Lacroix deck seemed more comfortable and generally is a better carver

1 Like

Nobody can really know given that the Kaly XL deck is just now shipping.

I’ve got both, I’ll be sure to report back my experience and feedback once I get a thousand miles or so on the Kaly deck.

IMG_20190406_143004

11 Likes

The Kaly deck feels really locked in. I’m comfortable riding it without bindings. I had a trampa deck before – I needed the bindings to feel secure and to take harder turns.

3 Likes

The little flaps really helps lock the foot in. Significantly more comfortable than vanilla trampa. Don’t see how you can put bindings on these though… no bunny hops Shameless plug of first impression on test ride… oh wait you read this already… hence shameless :smiley: :

3 Likes

I see a lot of positive feedback on the little flaps. Or personally I call them “Batman wings” :rofl:That’s good!! Personally I think the scariest part about a kaly is hitting over 33mph and keep it composed. Let’s hope that’s no longer the case ha

1 Like

This just comes with rider experience and a properly tuned in setup.

Lmao. No. They’re just unstable at high speeds

Can we stop calling them flaps please, labia or labium

5 Likes

You be doing the helicals? Interested in the comparison there to the straight cut

2 Likes

Beef curtains??

2 Likes

Too much man :grin:

2 Likes

Plenty of people can do 35+ without issue. I do so daily. Your personal experience doesn’t reflect everyone else’s.

We talking about channel trucks and high speed stability again? Hold on let me grab some popcorn! image

Joking aside I am one of those whacko that @DerelictRobot refers to :). I run channel trucks at highish speed. I won’t use them as race setup but 35mph is very doable without stability issue. And yes I actually did post log of GPS and Vesc matching doing 38 on the other thread

7 Likes

They’re unstable period

1 Like