Kushboard Nano, lightweight build | 121c Orbiter deck | Avio Gear drive | 7s2p 30Q | 6355 TB 190KV | Flipsky 4.12 | 97mm Abec Reflys

Do you have CAD of the deck?

Oh forgot to mention, im 165cm, 5ft 5 i guess

According to their site the orbiter wheelbase is 15ā€. I emailed them and they said the center of the bottom of the deck where itā€™s shorter is 6.75ā€ wide. The outer dimensions of the coupe are 12.5ā€ by 6ā€.

You would know more than me if this wonā€™t fit though. Iā€™m just going by the numbers.

I had a coupe enclosure last time. From the looks of it, it MIGHT just fit, but you will need really short motor mounts or even a gear drive. 5 3

1 Like

Yeah looks like 3dservices only sells the gear drives as a pair. If I go through them Iā€™ll have to sell one. Is that a double layer of cells in the second pic of the coupe?

Yep itā€™s a double stack, but it needs to be staggered than have the cells directly above each other

2 Likes

Before you order anything, ill check with @nuttyjeff because he has a friendā€™s board with the coupe enclosure and hopefully one orbiter deck lying around.

Great thanks a lot

Nice build!!! Looks really cool.

What is the final weight of your board?

When i weighed it last time, it was without the enclosure, at 5kg. With the enclosure i think its an additional 100g maybe? Ill weigh it again tonight

2 Likes

Nice! Thats a good weight for a commuter! I tried the same. but i have now 8.7kg totalā€¦ but with 10S4P and dual Hub motorsā€¦

7s2p gives me 22km with a bit left on a single 6355. So for a commuter iā€™d say a single drive is good enough.

1 Like

trueā€¦

7s is a bit less for me. 10S is the minimum for me. Maybe its worth a try with 12S2Pā€¦

Just do 7s w/30Tā€™s. Will probably have to slightly modify depth of enclosure

2 Likes