Landyachtz EVO Direct Drive

Repaired the flipshite 6.6 plus - bypassed their shitetastic antispark switch. never ordering another of their products with this self destructing feature. note I will desolder the fets and use copper braid for perm fix. Part of the issue was FS also use different pinouts for their 3 pin switch that or the printing on pcb is incorrect likely both. Will use a dependable loopkey may migrate to one of my home made AS switch.

Thats a worry an why I went for 12S to sqeeze as much torque out of these chinese wonders. I wont be taking it offoard just a few park rides. Maybe some walking trails. Next build is definately going to be 4x4 but I am thinking 4x 6354 I already have these and have a second evolve rear truck on order.

Here are the ownboard evolve 63mm mounts i just received

Rebuilt the flipsky 6.6 buttoned up with the new batteries time to update firmware there was something in the back of my mind about 6.6 with A/S bypassed and firmware updates. F##k after you do a firmware update the vesc reboots and writes the firmware well it would if it wassnt hotwired in on position. The trick was to disrupt the power after the flash just enough to cause a reboot. Power off roverts to old firmware. After 2 hours I got it. The work around us to also bridge the switch as well but all of the AS has already been removed. Missed the evolve group ride but had a solo ride anyway. 12S is way more punchy than 10s. Speed is awesome. Didnt get it up to its 75Km/hr that cant be right vx2?

AT wheels arrive next week.

Loopkey for the win.

Looky here my airless kegals arrived from china why does everything from china come with a invoice for $10. Will see how they handle some major rpm on the bench before i put them on my board. Tappering may mean a valve hole maybe hard.

1 Like