Landyatchz Evo Falcon FirstBuild

Hey the sector nine is just another drop through cut away deck to be honest. They are nice and would do the job. The arbor I have is the same shape and there are a lot of similar decks out there. How about an integrated deck without an enclosure? Something you could keep the motors underneath and have a nice quick lightweight board? That haya is a great deck and I was on the list for that but missed out. Some of those builds are lovely. Go check the thread out some more and come back to me.

No worries. Just ordered a 1500mm x 1000mm cnc router as I plan on making custom enclosures. Either vacuum formed then cnc routed for custom logos and engravings or Possibly carve a complete enclosure from solid ABS. I like the two piece ones enertion do so will do a few designs based on that too. Having the larger cnc machine will enable me to make boards too.

Thats awesome, forget everything to do with decks and enclosures for now, i am still trying to find the perfect deck and obviously the battery has to fit so, just forget everything I said…