LHB & NGV: Sword Board

falling with style!

5 Likes

so many memories watching this with my friends on VHS :slight_smile:

thanks for posting :dark_sunglasses:

1 Like

Yeah but can you Meepo

That’s how I usually ride. If I stay on the board for more than 30 seconds I’ve broken my last record :joy:

Really interesting read but whoah whoah whoah hold on a minute…back up…

Longhairedboy sewed his mom’s old pantyhose on as sleeves and no one batters an eyelid! He looks like Bruno with a helmet on!! Also reading through this thread and seeing the dangerous speeds of some of these boards is it not clear to see that you need these to stay safe at 60+mph SKATEBOARDSTABLIZERS tested and proven to work!! FACT!

7 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Hahah ah man, thats shit I enjoy reading in the morning :wink:

Damn, just got shivers and anger issues for a second by being reminded of THAT thread. Another time I had to get ballistic.

4 Likes

i wear yo grandma’s clothes. i look incredible. i got a big ass coat from the thrift shop down the road

3 Likes

Wait, I thought you lived in that thrift shop down the road…

Ayy late to the party! I made it to 46 mph before the adrenaline rush made me feel like I sprinted 10km

1 Like

Dam I need to get there and reach 68 before you do !

The parts will be with you soon! But the tracking has said it has been in munich germany for almost a week with no moving, I wonder why that is :unamused:

I didnt have the board for long because i kept having to send it back, I first had to send it back because we had a faulty charger from china and we had to get another one but I sent the board back to make sure it wasn’t just the charger, then we realized the way we were charging the board was damaging it so we sent it back to Slovenia to fix up in a nutshell. Ive probably had it for 7 days all together but man riding it was such a dam blast nothing compares to it, not only dors it go fast but ive never had a better breaking feeling from a board before its strong yet soft at the same time and doesnt jerk you in anyway

3 Likes

have you tried the vesc on foc? because that seems the state of the art esc for a board.

that must be a pretty penny trekking the board to Europe and back multiple times but youre still digging it.

3 Likes

They’re probably reverse engineering the firmware to see if either of us were hiding encrypted contraband in the binary blobs. I hope they don’t find the dogecoin miner i had running on that. It only really racks up the cash when you’re doing over 40mph.

7 Likes

me and @MysticalDork we’re just having a conversation about dogecoin :rofl:

thought we were the only ones who knew what it was :thinking:

2 Likes

@ngv-nextboards @Jezzalinko. Any updates on how things are progressing?

2 Likes

ye how about it ? was usually super pumped about this when I saw Louis hit that incline on your set up.

Still open if you want to make the trip /shipment to Switzerland to put together a showcase with some pro riders.

4 Likes

i have heard nothing myself. They’re probably scratching their heads over my wiring harness, trying to figure out how to blame me for this.

1 Like

still says its in transit and departed Munich on the 30th. I would think it should be there by now considering Germany is smaller than Montana.