LHB & NGV: Sword Board

They use human-powered chariots to move packages around.

3 Likes

I would love to see this!

Unfortunately we have not received the package yet, @longhairedboy - if you can send me tracking number I could probably find out why the package is stucked in Munich

1 Like

Our goal is to find out what happened and why, replace the broken parts and send back as soon as possible. We don’t want to blame you, we want that we all learn something from that!

4 Likes

You’ll have to pardon my sardonic sense of humor. I was merely joking. We both have a lot at stake here.

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction.action?tLabels=EP982437069US

I’ve managed to trash three decks in the last two days because of some weird shit going on with Shirly so i’m in a mood. Shirly is my CNC, and we’ve been arguing over tooling. It’s a rocky relationship.

7 Likes

Yeah man this is taking way too long to the point where “patience is a virtue” to " you’re wasting your damn time" just a bit frustrated it’s taken more than a year for me to have this done, ranting a bit…

Welcome to the world of combining new, untested electronics with high performance vehicles…

3 Likes

You right.

1 Like

Just get some carvons or hummies and be done with it. You’ll get 85% of the performance with 10000% reliability.

2 Likes

Oh man…pardon me but USPS is literally shit. Ordered a package from US and it was sent 11th January and HOPEFULLY it will show up at my doorstep next week. The tracking they show their customer is not always true, often it’s the way the package SHOULD take but it didn’t because some other higher priority parcels took its place in plane, and your package is waiting… and waiting… for the next flight.

Just my two cents :joy: had to spit it out.

Harass their ass and maybe it will finally move.

4 Likes

This shall be my new policy dealing with USPS

1 Like

Never have i ever heard truer words. USPS has fucked me over too many times.

3 Likes

could be that the seller does the paperwork for the material to be shipped but they don’t quite ship it yet. Ive had that a couple times where I get a tracking making it look like it’s shipped but find it later hasn’t yet

1 Like

Im not sure how everything works in slovenia but ik that my package is not far away from ngv less than 7 miles and they are taking weeks the transfer it, pick it up or something delever faster… what the hell

i actually cussed out usps a little while ago about a late package and it was delivered the next day :hugs::crazy_face::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Dude… next day?! What about same day??

mail was already out for delivery when I called :woman_shrugging:

Any updates from Slowvania?

1 Like

i haven’t heard anything since i sent a letter to them on the customer’s behalf asking them to please reconsider making him pay for half of the cost of replacement on parts that shouldn’t have burned up that easily. I’m well into loss territory on this build and i’m not asking him for anything. this isn’t that kind of thing. NGV needs to step up and contribute to this project.

I feel like i just have to constantly teach people how to customer service.

nobody knows how to customer service. Not a damn non-community centric vendor knows how to customer service. Its like we all live in this little pocket of space where we actually give a fuck, and anyone tangetial to the pocket only mostly gives some kind of shit, while literally noone else does.

17 Likes

I applaud your desire to do right by the customer. I would suggest that when custom orders are made, specifically when the customer specs the hardware, its the customers responsibility to make sure the hardware is compatible. I would further suggest that if there is someone, other than the customer, to blame it would be NGV.

7 Likes