LHB | Psychotiller's Fully Adjustable Modular Electric Skateboard Motor Mount Now Available

Yeah, I’ll go with 9mm pulleys, better safe than sorry.

Shouldn’t need wider pulleys on a dual setup

1 Like

Don’t know if this has been answered yet, but what size belts would be needed for a 14/36 or 16/36 setup with this mount? According to this belt length calculator, it looks like 255mm, but the belts for sale on your site are 265mm. Looks like you’d have to run a 20T motor pulley for a 265mm belt. Is there enough adjustment range in your mount to accommodate 265mm belts with a 14/36 or 16/36 setup? If not, where would you recommend getting belts to fit your mount?

http://www.bbman.com/belt-length-calculator/

1 Like

V belt online. You’d need the 255.

Is there any advantage of getting your 66mm center to center mount over your 60mm?

The only reason I made it was to run a 60t pulley. If you are running under a 50t pulley you don’t need it. And the 60mm looks more compact. Better I’m my opinion.

I like the minimal look and the ability to reverse mount them. When will you have these in stock again?

I had a few issues this last month with loose fitting clamps. So I stopped sales and took them back to my guy. Turns out it wasn’t really my machine shops fault. Caliber 2 trucks are extremely inconsistent in size. They seem to be hand finished on a belt sander. Anyway, today we figured out a solution and my mounts will be available Friday. They will all include a shim. Some trucks won’t need it and some will.

1 Like

Good because i’m tired of not making mad cash every month. Your mounts really moved, and if you get them back up on my site soon i’ll get some other belt sizes to accommodate.

What were the popular sizes you suggested on yours? Enertion’s is a 265 53t. I vaguely recall yours needing a 255 or something close to that if using a 15/36 or similar pulley set-up. I could be way off, its been a while.

1 Like

Should probably be able to use a 255-265 for the shortest distance possible.

The first link doesnt work. Are they still being sold?

i pulled it from my site until @psychotiller tells me they’re back and i can drop ship them again.

Ok message me when they are back in stock i would like to buy one.