Life Span of Urethane Wheels

I too bought them at $84(including shipping) for 8 pcs. I asked how much they would charge(including shipping) for a lot of 100 pcs, they said $9 per piece. Piece means tire+tube.

I buy them from the manufacturer a little cheaper than that. But I have to front the cost of buying them in bulk. Shipping is usually more than $400. Storing them, boxing them up, and handling returns or warranties. What do you think that’s worth? Is it worth supporting someone from your community that took the lead in Spearheading Pneumatic 6" wheels for skateboards? Or is it better to order from them and wait a month and a half. Who do you talk to if a tube has a funky valve? Not me right?

7 Likes

Lol, PSA: @psychotiller kicks ass

3 Likes

No no you are absolutely right. Even before I bought these, I thought $55 for a set of 4 is great value. It only makes sense to order directly from china if one is ordering in bulk. I am collecting items for a new ambitious board that’s probably not going to be built for 4 months or so, so I didn’t care about the waiting part.

1 Like

Dude I’d order them from you in a heart beat even though the delivery is probably the same because we are all one big community. Is that sycophantic? Shit probably but I wish I had the balls to do what you have done so keep on spearheading!! Expect an australian order for a set of sixes, pulleys and tyres v soon.

2 Likes