Limousine | 55" Sector 9 deck | Dual Diagonal | 192kv SK3 | 10s4p | Chain Drive | Dual AXLE Vescs | GT2B Mod | Custom Enclosure | 90mm Flywheel Clones

Just thought I’d post some pictures after doing some new grip tape and paint around the edges. Also of course the sweet shred lights from the group buy! Those things are crazy bright and feel very robust! Good buy for sure. It’s been snowy and rainy lately so I haven’t ridden in much in the past few weeks but it’s supposed to clear up next week which will be great!

3 Likes

Where u got that nice handle?

Made it out of scrap aluminum i had laying around.

reviving this thread, got a question. how did you connect the vescs? super long split ppm?

@GrecoMan it looks like he had them next to each other then used super long phase wires, don’t know if it’s can or y-split

Just two wires from one canbus connection to the other :slight_smile:

did you just go with 20" phase wires then?

Ya about that long.

1 Like

how are you finding the power delivery from the dual diagonal? I’m throwing around ideas at the moment on how to add a second 6374 on my board.

Man, I wish my board had a handle. would make carrying so much easier :slight_smile:

It’s pretty intense. Like an all wheel drive feel in a car. Keeps you nice and steady.

1 Like

I might be able to make you one if you need one. Where are you located?