LiPo Users, tell me about your battery

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. 4P would need to much batteries.

yep, like i said, 16 3s1p packs

1 Like

I have both the nano tech 25-50 and graphenes 60c on 10s setup and interchange them back to back on dual 6374 and can tell you the nano techs give me longer range and perform just as well as the graphenes with zero puffing. I commute 35km with these too so they are well tested. I think everyone just jumps on the bandwagon when they hear things and spread the same message without having experienced it for themselves. I’m not saying that people haven’t had bad nano techs but just adding my experience with them on eskate instead of drones and rc which tend to give them a bad rap due to their higher draw rates.

5 Likes

this is the exact answer i was after. thank you so much

1 Like

I have 4 6s x 5000 mAh heavy duty Turnigy, they puffed within a few charges; in-between I bought 4 6s x 6000 mAh HRB, very happy with them. My system 12s 2p …

2 Likes

Strange, these are doing fine here at 100a bat Max. 2xsk3.

1 Like

what’s hrb?

2 Likes

HRB sent the batteries to my country via UPS.

About the Turnigy, I do not know, I bought them new from a private seller within my country, in a hurry to use my board while I was waiting for the HRB ones (2 weeks, bad choice), and they puffed (not destroy, but lost my trust), they do push, but the difference is big against the other brand.

I heard great things about graphene batteries, also from SMC Racing, did not try them because with the price of 2 HRB I could pay 1 graphene, and SMC do not send batteries to my country (they where my 1st choice), and I need 4 of them cause im running twins.

2 Likes

Could have been a seriously old batch or God knows what. I never buy lipos from private sellers, don’t trust them unless it is hobbyking’s own eBay account.

Where are you located btw? Always had issues getting my hands on the more interesting lipos due to shipping.

Argentina, you might be right… but really happy with HRB and Aliexpress service and price. As I said before, I wish I could buy SMC 6s 7200 mAh…but not shipping over here…same as hobbyking with their Lipos…

1 Like

Hi Dave what are you powering