Hi there, After reading a lot of builds, and having owned a Backfire V2 for a few months, I decided to go the DIY route, so here goes another Loaded Vanguard build Also, did not order the electronics yet as I can’t really make up my mind…
– Longboard – Deck: Loaded Vanguard Flex 3 Trucks: Caliber II 44º Bushings: Orangatang - Orange nipples Bearings: Bones Reds Bearings Wheels: Orangatang Kegel 80mm - Orange Lights: Shredlights
– Electronics – ESC: Dual FOCBOX Motors: Dual 180KV N6354 Battery: 10S4P diy by me using 30Q. Bestech 80A BMS 10S Motor mounts: 2x Single Bolt on from diyelectricskateboard Drive Pulley: 2x 33T evolve Kegel Pulley 15MM Motor Pulley: 2x 16T 15MM from diyelectricskateboard
Enclosures: Would like to 3D print but don’t where to do it affordably in europe yet
– Images –
– Questions – 1) I am using 1.25" Loaded Flathead hardware. I am supposed to tighten the screws until they enter the board or should I be using shims?
2) What type of drive pulley can I use to keep the green rims visible on the outside like boosted has?
3) Should I go the full diy route and build a 10S4P 30Q pack? What are the downsides of using the premade 10S3P listed above?
4) What advantages would I have in buying 2xFOCBOX/VESC’s instead of the dual ESC listed above? Is the difference really worth it for my build?
5) What advantages would I have in using Torque Boards 6355/190KV motors instead of the listed above?
Thanks in advance Joao