Loaded Vanguard | Caliber II 44 | Kegel | Dual 180KV N6354 | 10S3P 30Q | diyeboard Dual ESC

If you change the connector on Focbox, you’ll void the warranty

Wow… and I suppose I can’t cut short the power wire either…

Are you planning to sand the graphic or do you like it?

Using 12mm belt and 12mm hanger cut still could fit that dual motor? I was wondering about that lately if i use my trampa stickies 90mm with enertion 12mm pulley. I saw like everyone using 9mm belt.

I have changed the bullet connectors on the focbox. But you’ll void the warranty… I have mounted the focbox etc to my deck with velcro

1 Like

I think i will keep it for now :slightly_smiling_face: if i remove it is to pass the wires below… Need to find a way to keep the top grip because i like the wood look.

You have no idea!!! I am now using 9mm belts with 10mm wheel pulley. Had trouble fitting the evolve hubs because they did not enter the wheel and were way too wide for the caliber trucks.

As you can see, I have really low clearance. How high can I go with the rubber pads before being too high? I am currently using these https://www.sickboards.nl/en/risers/17193-psycho-soft-risers-14-set-of-2.html Also read somewhere on the forum that I should be using angled rubber pads… any help? Thanks

2 Likes

Subscribed! How much did you end up having to cut off of the hangers to mount the Evolve pulleys?

Will get back to you on this. Have to dismount to measure. I had do cut the hangers and then had to cut the wheel pulley to 10mm to fit 9mm belt, and had to trim the inside of the pulley to enter more in the kegel rim.

Will start the battery build this weekend. Using my DIY microwave Spot Welder. I think my diagram is correct but I dont know how to connect the E-Switch to the on/off led button. I suppose the button has 5 wires because of the LED light, but where do I get the 12V?

10s4p

1 Like

I suppose you included the antispark switch in your plans and normally they come with the button or atleast with connector for the button.

This is the Bestech BMS and includes anti-spark on the E-SWITCH.

I have led switches that support 10s battery’s so 32->42v. You can also use a converter to convert 42v to 12v

Spot Welder complete :slight_smile: IMG_2121

3 Likes

Have you a link to this diy spotwelder build

It’s a spot welder built based on a youtube video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPuKu5J-_64)

I use an old PC power source case, an old microwave transformer and a timer relay for the 0.2s-0.3s pulses.

IMG_2122 IMG_2123

3 Likes