Longboard trucks that's possible to machine

Yeah, this I guess is what he wants to know? I assume the bore sizes for the pivot cup differ slightly from truck manufacturer to the other. I the he’ll be happy with the bore diameter for the Caliber I truck?

1 Like

I would suggest designing a truck that uses an existing design for pivot cups to make it easier to find replacements unless there is an engineering feature that requires a different design. When I contrast the design of the Paris II compared to the Paris Savant, the Savant with it’s thicker walls seems to be a superior design and it is something we already make and readily available!

5 Likes

Not if you set them up correctly…I’m sure though that you can prove rkp’s have never bucked anyone right?

1 Like

Bucked? I dont think rkp buck at all they swing or sway, so they would wobble someone off, but not buck like a tkp…they will oscillate like any truck but they do so at higher speeds and also from side to side…bucking refers to the motion of tkp trucks moving up and down literally tossing the riders feet off the deck…that’s all bad dude…rkp will never do that, no matter how much its wobbling…