Looking for 12s3p 30Q batteries, who's up for it?

Looking for someone to build me a 12s3p Samsung 30Q battery and BMS with a double-stack layout to fit in Boosted-style enclosure. I’ve looked everywhere online but either can’t find the right shape or is too expensive. Let me know what you guys can do! Thanks.

2 Likes

@hyperIon1 and @hyperIon2 could help you out. they made me a quality custom pack that didnt bork my bank account

3 Likes

Sure can. I will pm you with a quote.

4 Likes

Hey can I get a quote as well?

1 Like

For the same set up?

1 Like

12s 3p double stack with small bms and no anti spark if possible. Thank you.

1 Like

I will pm you shortly, thanks guys

2 Likes

Please advise me on a quote for the same 12S Sammy 30Q pack… Same size and shape as the above request… Although, you could go longer than a boosted pack if needed. I would prefer to have a flater longer pack size VS. a thicker style pack. Please advise along with your other request for this same 12s

I PMed you some info…

@dougpage hows the 12s2p Sanyo pack going?

@hyperIon1 can you do a battery pack + charge only bms for flexible trampa enclosure sold in this thread https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/eboosted-enclosures-thread/38073 ?

1 Like

yes, im actually doing a few now for the hs11ds. What are you looking for in battery size and cell type?

Where are You?

Oh I just checked out that you are from USA… shipping will be costly and not worth it? Was thinking about either 30q or sanyo ncr2070… not sure on second tho, just planning out my first eboard that will include a lot of things from trampa lol

if you’re in Europe I know a few builders that may be able to help you out. Yes, shipping is a nightmare internationally for batteries alone, builds are a bit different because the battery is inclosed.

@pjotr47 is the top battery builder I would go to in Europe and he may know someone closer to you, hit him up

3 Likes

If you want to use a HS11/HoliPro with NCR20700A cells, I suggest you choose this enclosure

1 Like

I live in the u.s. and would love a pack that was in a case like the one above making it possible to keep the boards flex. Please advise.

Sure, we can build just about anything. The hs11ds has a lot of room for the battery and electronics

I just tried it on the bench and it works great and test fitting in the deck looks good. 20190731_140842

1 Like

Gotta love those slow moving builds… Man you have some room in there for sure, keep us posted.

1 Like