Master Evo | Landyachtz | ABEC 107| 13S5P | FocBox | 6374 190kV | metr

Yeah, I’ll drill and the enclosure to your spud, but if I take too long I might keep your spud and ship you a new one.

1 Like

where can i buy a micro bms like yours?

Hey there, the seller on eBay I used is currently out.

However there are several of you search “13s BMS” on eBay that are small enough to be used for charging only.26194504_10159727295650521_712529310_o

4 Likes

Dude, i don’t know how many times I’ve bookmarked one of your helpful ‘where to buy shit’, or ‘what shit is called’ posts. You’re a very helpful and knowledgeable contributor. And thanks. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Also, @Deckoz, your builds… I can’t even. So much yes!

9 Likes

thanks brother, I appreciate it :slight_smile:

5 Likes

In just gonna leave this here…who says belt drives can’t hit 40… From the Twin brother build.

received_10155138202371105

received_10104047434660418

12 Likes

IMG_20180225_171108

Gluing and stuffs… waiting on a new welder…

23 Likes

Waiting on my xl drives for meee hyped

8 Likes

So I really hate regular wires. So figure since I have some silicon balance leads around. I’ll be depinning and swapping for silicon on the BMS connector IMG_20180225_204227

Also this will be the 3rd time I’ve done this. But with fiberglass enclosures, especially the ones @Eboosted makes. I really enjoy building the battery into the enclosure. So that it is one solid piece. I’ve stated with a base layer of foam, and some fishpaper dividers. The cells will be welded and then glued in

IMG_20180225_204239

IMG_20180225_204359

The front nose will hold the Charging section.

Also I’ll be using an antispark bullet instead of a antispark xt90.

received_10155141871131105

Also yes that is 13s5p… excuse the one lg cell…waiting on more 30qs…

13 Likes

I was also considering if I might get more cells in if building into the enclosure, can definitely get creative with orientations :thinking:

4 Likes

I would man…I did alot of builds that were attached to the board… Or build the battery then attach to the enclosure… But the last couple where I’ve build it into the enclosure from the start just feel right as I can remove the enclosure and not worry about anything falling out…it’s all solid.

… I mean Alan designed this for 12s4p or 13s4p. And I have 13s5p in it. I’d definitely play with layouts @scepterr

3 Likes

With that layout you really got me, that enclosure was not designed for that array but damn you really got creative.

OMG! wonder how will this deck run on 12s5p

3 Likes

I’m definitely motivated to get creative :smiley:

@Deckoz btw got some info on that antispark jig?

1 Like

yea @scepterr it’s a 3d printed part for this antispark bullet. Thinking about milling it out in hdpe. My buddy and I got chatting about it after I showed him the link below, I originally wanted to use a “Loop” antispark, instead of a key, the wire would come out of the enclosure and have 1" dangling, then I just plug the other end in so I don’t have to worry about loosing a loop key as it’s always attached… well he figured the bullets have screws, screw them into a switch and make a panel mount… we’re changing the design a bit so that the hole doesn’t need to be so big, just big enought for the switch to protrude.

https://www.amazon.com/Amass-Female-Connector-Battery-Charge/dp/B00RVM93YO

effectivly it is the same as antispark loopkey… so it shouldn’t fail.

4 Likes

Yeah I’ve got couple of the AS150, just couldn’t think of anything beyond just having it dangle, but not pleased with that :yum:

How reliable is that 3d printed switch?

So the nose and tail are open ever so slightly on the enclosure. For easy routing over the motors.

IMG_20180225_233742

It’s a tight squeeze but Focbox, receiver. Bluetooth. And antispark should all fit(just missing the tiny bullet thing from a previous post.

Still need to put a bullet on the cut lead on negative to go-to b- on the BMS…

Canbus wires have a dab of glue and tape on them. IMG_20180225_233724

7 Likes

Its not been tested except for fidgeting with it and flicking it open and closed a few thousand times playing pubg and waiting lol… More then likely will Mill it out of HDPE instead of 3d printing it.

1 Like

That’s a good shout. I would never trust a 3D printed part as a switch.

I guess… depends on the design and direction of the print…

This one would be perfectly fine I’m sure. I just don’t want a 3d printed part when the rest is nice lol…

2 Likes