Mexican bull / comp 95 / 12s /focbox unity

A year ago I started buying the parts for this construction (the first one I do) It will be composed of the following parts: 2x sk3 192kv

Focbox unity

Mbs comp 95

Custom motor mount

4x turnigy 6s 3000mah 20c

Pelican 1200

60a bms

4a charger image image image

8 Likes

No no no you don’t get off that easily with just some pics. Come on sunshine share the trials and tribulations.

5 Likes

Thats right @dareno, don’t let this one get off the hook!!

2 Likes

lets see that wiring diagram.

1 Like

Yea I seend it in one hour and my motor mount diseing

Interested in seeing this build. I’ve got extra parts Laying around for the first time and I would very much like to build a emtb. I like mbs’s stuff too so this could be helpful for me!

2 Likes

I making the motor mount but I can’t make the clamp My idea is make a motor mount for caliber and matrix 2 trucks maybe for trampa The trampa and caliber clamp is easy but matrix 2 pro is a problem

image image imageimage

3 Likes

image This is my battery

3 Likes

Good to see you getting this finished up. I keep track of the few people on here who use MBS products and am always interested because I’m using the colt 90 constellation in my first build. Good luck, looks good! Keep an eye out for the metal version of the plastic top piece of the matrix 2s

2 Likes

lipos and a bms. Wish i saw this more often. I’ve been tempted to release a build version with no batteries that lets you bring your own lipos, but then i’d be in direct competition with another company who allegedly builds the world’s fastest boards with no battery included for more than mine cost.

10 Likes

im sad because my unity com in january

1 Like

Same here wah

1 Like

2 Likes

I’ve been thinking of doing exactly this too. it isn’t even that difficult to wire up really :wink:

2 Likes

Who are these people? Worlds fastest board?

1 Like

Can be only wowgo :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

the wiring was something that it is much more difficult for me to weld the cables to the bms and to know how to solder the balance cables because the battery have 7 and the bms have 12

1 Like

I maked this motor mount diseigse todayCFF7E2A8-A933-42A4-9C8A-C9B08A1317D5

1 Like

E4F5643C-CC1A-4413-B4C8-403B697CB016 DE385751-FE03-4D25-A62D-A52697FCB9BC so finally I could perform the clamp for the matrix 2 trucks

now I do not know how to proceed, make the mount in 18mm or 6mm with a clamp type tb

1 Like