So I have this problem with my motor. At the beginning it was making a weird noise when I powered the motor, I solved this by re-doing the motor detection. Now something had happened during a test ride and 1 of the 3 motor cables got loose.
When I try to do motor detection to let it flow fluently again, I can’t because ‘Measure flux linkage’ doesn’t work. The motor tries to spin and fails miserably, or does spin but with that terrible noise, and still gives off a ‘failure’. I’m using VESC-tool
What have I tried:
- re-uploaded firmware
- re-booted the system
- changing the variables (amps and the other I forgot), which was said could help in the ‘help’ tab of the program. Before all of this happened I didn’t even have to change those it already worked solid.
- replugged wires
I’ve checked out multiple topics but I can’t come to an conclusion. I never extended my motor cables so a bad solder couldn’t be it and basically (I think) nothing happened in the past days what could have caused this problem.