My favorite electric skateboard remote, what's yours?

if anything, u r doing urself a favour there

1 Like

my china esc is probably older than all your vescs combined

that’s not how it works

1 Like

that proves nothing except u unwilling to adapt to new things

why not, i usually ride on the same roads so i find it really useful to know how many km i went so i can calculate how much i have left, its arguably more accurate than the battery bars since those arent as detailed

not really. You can do 15km and spend 75% or do 15km and spend 20% battery. Mileage is not a proper way to measure remaining range. If you ride the exact same route with the exact same speed, maybe then. On 95% of other rides it not accurate at all.

A remote with a display that shows battery bars is equally as useful as the one without a screen. Technically even less since they either show the bar or not, there is no half compared to the leds

fuck those bar thing, when my old g2s still works, i have 0 light on the remote and still riding at 20km/h for another 1 or 2km before it just shut off completely :rofl:

1 Like

not good to kill the battery

you forget that if your board only goes 16mph its not all that hard to maintain a constant speed between trips.

wot you talking about my board goes 26

The Wii controller Is the best!

1 Like

Hard to kill a battery with generic escs. Most tell you to to stop riding at about 1 bar or make it unbearably slow but most if the times the battery has more than enough juice to do some more km.

Like the hobbywing esc throttles down at 1 bar bar but often times thats only at 33-35v which is a good portion above critical.

2 Likes

i had 33.7v when last bar blinking, that’s still a long way until it gets to 30v. it won’t kill the battery (short term) if u keep riding more as long as its above 30v

1 Like

it is, it breaks super easy the battery is ass.

for double the price you get more than double the remote in the puck.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum. Wii sucks

1 Like

Bully…:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Holy shit, there is a fuckton of dumb in this thread LOL

2 Likes

Welcome to ESB, where the bullshit flows and the builds don’t matter.

2 Likes

Hmm, i learned a lot from this forum.

I was glad to call this dude fake christian. I was right all along.