My First Build - 10S and 6374 Single Belt Drive

I have the 12s but am out of stock. When I get them in stock I will put them back up on the website

Thanks for the shout @mixedcreation

1 Like

I need 10S tho, but I’m in europe.

10S 80a or 10S 60a?

Well I think I can handle with 60A, but I’d really love to have an e-switch.

Hey there guys, I pretty much have the same setup except the batteries which is a single 10s3p pack. It is currently a street setup but I would like to set it up like a Trampa electric Mountainboard, single drive, 6374 170KV motor, ESC, Nano-X remote etc.

Any suggestions as to how I could do this and where would be a good place to get the parts needed to make it like a trampa EMTB

Doesn’t hurt to ask how much…just saying. Still be cheaper than buying two from Bestech. Jlabs sells one. Just saying.

I have a unused one. Want to PM?

If it’s 10s, 60+a and has e-switch then yes, sure.

Yeah its a bestech one, I am not sure if I can sell it yet. I will have to see if I can get get a replacement one

I’ve recieved all the parts, assembled the board and got it up and running. I still have to make the kydex case, but I guess it can’t be that hard. Something that I noticed on my test rided (I mounted everything with duct tape lol) is that my acceleration was way too agressive and braking was really slow, even if I pushed the throttle fully down. Im currently using 10s4p made of 30Q cells, focboc, single 6374(36/15 gearing) and a nano-x remote battery max is 60a and min is -16a