My new 4.12 vesc is slower than my hobbyking 70 amp 6s esc?

I use 40A with my 10s dual and its more than enough for my 95kg of pure beaty. What remote are u using?

Alright last night I made a series connector and it was way faster

1 Like

Don’t forget to adjust your low voltage settings in the Vesc tool

1 Like

rate my enclosure?:joy:

i’d give it a solid 2/10 :rofl:

1 Like

4/10 hey, at least it’s fireproof like mine :rofl: Is it stainless steel?

i give that enclosure a solid 6 for clearly being made of whatever you happen to have laying around and yet it does exactly what its supposed to and could look hella worse.

2 Likes

It’s made out of aluminum lying around our high schools robotics shop lol yea it’s really thin and weak.

it´s shiny and gives lots of magic smoke if your batteries comes off their insulation :monkey:

For real though… isolate that beauty inside :wink:

2 Likes

Can I just line it with duct tape?

don’t do that :rofl:

still very slow for 6s ! i can go 25mph but i have 192kv motor

Too late lol i don’t have any exposed wires anyway

If I wanted to try using this 12v fan which plug would I use?

There isn’t a 12v supply output(that i know of). Vesc 4.12 should be fine without any heat solution assuming you don’t blaze 30mph to work. If you really want that fan, get a 12v voltage regulator. The wiring is relatively simple.

Ok thanks for the help

Yeah no need to add fan if u don’t go uphill with full throttle all the time. Or be heavy AF.

1 Like

If you really wanted a fan, the proper way is to get a 5V fan that draws little current <0.5A and power it from the VESC’s 5V output.

2 Likes

Well from what you guys say I’m in no need of one as theres no way I’m going up a hill 30 mph plus I’m 150lbs