Nano Remote V2 Group buy $37 each

Just paid for a single remote. And now I wait…

I paid but don’t remember if I signed up on list…how do I check?

@saul

Did you receive my paypal payment? I didn’t hear back.

Just Paid for 2 remotes!

@ajsberger and @Crushkrew both are paid! checking on other now.

Can you check to see if my payment went through? Thanks

yea your cleared.

Hi Saul, just sent the money via PayPal ($37+$6 first class to Canada + PayPal fees).

Thanks

got it. your 67 cents short on fees lol

How we doing on getting to the point of ordering?

ok aside from a few short from fees I have most of the payments. so last call for people who signed up but did not pay.

@overint @matthaios @Zoomic @on1y @Glenn @Tomer @Tal oh and Rudolph too! :joy:

So I just signed up for it yesterday. Are you sending an invoice, or do I just send in a payment? Also, its the total + paypal fees right, so $.30 and 2.9%?

@Crushkrew I’m looking at the numbers now.

Heres what I"m thinking!

i’ll just take a few extra remotes myself so we get to 30! i’ll use a couple of these as Warranty replacements in case someone gets the short straw and ends up with a DOA remote. and the other will be sold after for profit. like $45 or something to be fair for all of you that got in early.

finally assuming I did not miss any fees or taxes(I might have forgotten tax :money_mouth:) i’ll refund the difference of $1-3 or you can buy me a :beer::beers: because I think i will need a few when i’m done packing all these…

So Last Call, sign up and pay BEFORE 5/26/17 NOON Pacfic Time!

. . . or pay more later…

3 Likes

@matthaios no invoice, just send $40 + fees and you’re good. i’ll confirm if you ask.

My bad, just sent the remaining $0.67

oh great now I owe you $0.01 lol I wanted to let the small stuff slide, but it all adds up fast!

Sorry don’t worry about it. Lol.

Hey saul, just wanted to confirm I’m good to go.

Oh god I didn’t see you tagged me in the last call!

Is it too late?

Any updates @saul ?