Nano Remote V2 Group buy $37 each

In for 1. I assume we can an e-mail to send paypal?

I was on the list and just paid for 2 plus shipping. Thanks.

there were a few more sign ups. I think we can hit 30! (iā€™ll have to figure out the best way to refund $3 if we do)

Make sure youā€™re on the form so I can keep count! Sign up form

1 Like

You can probably do $3 via family and friends, so it doesnā€™t charge.

2 Likes

let me know when you get 30 people so i can pay you immediately. Also let me know how much it will be

Is shipping to Sweden same as Denmark?

yes it is!

I signed up

ok so I have a little over half the payments. looking good.

but a few of you did not account for the paypal fee. partially my fault for not being clear. but like @MrHappy said, if you use friends/fam with your linked account or balance there is no fee.

so for everyone else, please do that or add the appropriate amount.

. . . If we hit another discount iā€™ll refund using the same method, after they are shipped and iā€™m sure I didnā€™t miscalculate on some fees or taxes or something. Iā€™m not making any $ on this, and sure wonā€™t be losing any! :sunglasses::money_mouth:

2 Likes

@saul - Paypal Singapore doesnā€™t have a friends/fam option so Iā€™m not sure if it deducted any paypal fees. Just let me know if it deducted and Iā€™ll transfer the remaining + fees.

@saul if you tell me what the difference is I can paypal that to you, since I already paid. If we hit the 30 order mark, then keep my $3 to make up for the difference in the PayPal fee. Does that work for you?

Iā€™m confused. I filled out the form, but I havenā€™t paid through PayPal yet. If I understand correctly, Iā€™ll only know the shipping charges etc after I pay?

just paid :slight_smile:

1 Like

paidā€¦

1 Like

i just saw your note. shipping is 12.60 for you also.

for the paypal fee, you can try the method above, or enter the amount, check the fee on the confirm page, then cancel, add the fee amount, and redo. I know its a pain.

For those who want to calculate the PayPal fee, I use this online calculator, fast and simple.

You would just send the ā€œyou would ask for amountā€

2 Likes

filled out form and sent monies

@gguillou canada shipping is about $6 for first class.

Paid for 2 Thanks!

Just paid for 1 ā€¦ Thanks