Need help with Nano-X tx/rx

Got 5.15V Guess my VESCs are not dead haha

Yeah, so your receiver / vesc probably isn’t the problem after all- Either the remote has a problem, or it’s magic. Can you open the remote and take some good pictures? :smiley:

As I wrote earlier, receiver normally has a red light flashing on it when it’s trying to bind, this light is not lighting up on my receiver. However, my transmitter do have a green blinking light, which is normal. Next week I’ll go to Enertion’s repair facility and they told me they could help me out with my board and repair the receiver. I’m just glad it’s not the VESCs lol

I know the feeling. I’d be fine if my batteries were bent in half- just protect my VESC!! I got mine for around $120 before Ollin had to raise prices, so now I basically have a board designed around a $150 piece of electronics. I get real scared sometimes that i’ve broken it, but it’s working O.K so far :slight_smile: Good luck with the repair center, and maybe they’ll let you keep the old one for parts.

Oh they just said they would repair de receiver, not replace it :stuck_out_tongue: . That’s my first build and hope it’s going to be worth it

someone else on here posted they were also having receiver binding problems, so they opened up the receiver and the sticky foam tape holding the board down was conductive enough that it was causing a problem, so they switched it to the side that didn’t have any connections and it worked fine. maybe check that out.

Interesting. Never thought of foam tape being too conductive, but if someone didn’t do their research, I guess it’s possible to end up using conductive material by accident.

Alright, I tried removing the PCB from the case and the foam, plugged everything in, receiver still doesn’t work. I checked with the multimeter and it’s still displaying 5.15v

Maybe the red led doesn’t work and you also have the same issue I have…try removing the signal wire only and leave the power lines. Then see if your remote stops blinking and is solid green. If you plug the signal line back in after and it works then you have the same issue I have. Mine only binds with the signal line disconnected and then reconnected. I am sending mine in for repair.