Never Summer Reaper | Dual TB 6355 | 10S4P Modular Travel-Safe battery | ABEC 11 97MM

@Eboosted great build man, very sweet.

You had both a vanguard and reaper build, could you please compare the ride quality between the two. They are very different decks and I might do one or the other using you enclosure and I’m very interested how you found both boards. Thanks!

The vanguard is more comfortable, the reaper is fun to ride but only on good pavement but it’s way more stable at high speeds, both are great.

However if Ineed to chose one, I’d go with the Vanguard, it’s the first board I build and I still ride it all the time.

1 Like

Any chance I could pay extra for you to add height (hopefully wouldn’t be too difficult) - just adding some layers and trimming to same shape of your current mold? As I am using two 5s zippy lipos at a height of around 1.8 inches, I doubt the slim shape you have wouldn’t even come close unfortunately.

@jackw has done lipos on this Enclosure, no need to add height.

https://esk8content.nyc3.digitaloceanspaces.com/uploads/db2454/original/3X/c/9/c969687ac6d992f1733945c88c35ea2ea5d0554a.jpg

Isn’t that the vanguard enclosure? Sorry I meant NS reaper. Also I think are the 5s zippy compact lipos. Mine aren’t the compact.

Yes that’s the Vanguard battery enclosure.

The ns reaper won’t work with Lipos

@TheImmortalJew good day I am very new I am trying to make a electric skateboard,in the diagram it showed fuse at the charging port and the vesc I think it’s a good idea for a new comer,anyway do you have any idea what volt fuse would be best I am using dual vesc 2x5s in series (10s) anti spark with 100amp fuse

2 Likes