New build THE BLACK NIGHT!

I love posting my builds for everyone for ideas.Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading…

1 Like

No pics…?

1 Like

Pictures didn’t load for some reason

Use Imgur.com and post the direct links

You have to wait for them to be uploaded before posting

What @SirDiff said. Make sure to upload and wait for it to say 100% and then post

2 Likes

I did and think I posted to many or something. I’ve posted pictures before. I’ll try again in a little bit

After you drag drop pics into the postbox, it says uploading you have to wait a little bit after it says uploaded 100% and it inserts like a hyperlink.

8 Likes

12 Likes

Sorry there mixed up

Looks fantastic! How do you get that glossy uniform finish at the end?

I have a friend how pairs cars.

How paints cars

That’s bad ass. Where did you get that deck?

Wow nice build @Glenn!!! looks awesome! Is your battery enclosure in aluminium??

it looks like steel from the pics. Seems like aluminum that thin would tear.

great job man ! congrats that’s a lot of work and patience

I´m building my first electric skateboard and i thought making my battery enclosure in aluminum, I´ll guess im going for steel then

The bottom was made out of stainless. Its pretty thin but real strong. Board rides really nice, and has a little flex to it.