New flash sale for the Bergmeister pneumatic wheel (with different rim colors)

thanks bud… i’ll be sending you a bill… i blame you for tempting me into this :stuck_out_tongue: tentative name of build shall be Sender’s Spawn

2 Likes

It looks so fucking cool. It really is crazy the extra stability you get from these setups.

That low drop center of gravity is insanely stable and I feel like as more people experience it, we will see more and more similar builds (psyched!).

You get this awesome combination of “roll over ability”, stability, and carvability… it is kinda indescribable.

Just wait until the members of this forum are fucking flooded with over 100 Surf Rodz adjustable baseplates…

…and super reasonably priced @moon gear drives…

Yasss bitches!

8 Likes

2 Likes

whos hamster?

1 Like

Please just get them to hurry up on those RKP adj baseplates. I’m basically placing blame solely on you for them being out of stock.

2 Likes

Should we round robin in bugging them?

You should.

But I will be the sole reason for the next run.

Literally bringing them back from the grave.

2 Likes

@Darklinks: hi there. Yes the Bergmeisters are fully compatible with evolve gt. I had two 60t pulleys made (POM and Aluminum). Both work well and the same pulley also works on the tb218 truck. The only thing that needs to be changed is the bearing pulley, which we will also supply. for the first batch we will only make the pulley out of POM which has proved to be durable and of course is much lighter. I expect them to be ready in stock and for sale by March 20. image image image IMG_5548%202 image IMG_5549%202 image

9 Likes

Awesome willl definitely be order once they become available

2 Likes

I want a set :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@nuttyjeff it would be so awesome to be able to get green anodizing on one of the gear drives, I guess too late to do anything

:star_struck: awesome !!

1 Like

In what green specifically? :slight_smile:

If you’re talking about the bergmeister green, I can definitely have your sets anodized in that colour!

1 Like

The Berg green oh yes! But just one of the sets…the other wheels I have are raw anodized

If it’s a deal breaker both sets why yes please and thank you both your excellencies!

Done and done. You will receive one set green-anodized with the same colour as the the bergmeister green! :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks a million, this will look great :+1:

2 Likes

i would like a POM set please :slight_smile:

Uhm. What? Haha. @banjaxxed was referring to the Avio AT Gear Drive he ordered from me :slight_smile:

This was all my fault I was on the wrong thread again!

1 Like

Ahhh i see, i thought this was regarding the pulleys that @riverside.rider posted, My bad

1 Like