New flash sale for the Bergmeister pneumatic wheel (with different rim colors)

:wink: A nice little dish that you prepare us there!

I have to show these beauties again and again and again !!..

7 Likes

What is the fastest people have been going on the Bergs andfeel safe (ish)?

1 Like

55kmh, not sure i care to say that i felt safe, but at least it felt stable.

3 Likes

Thats what I figured.

Damn. I have 2.4 gear ratio on the 3dservisas gear drive.

On 12s witth the Bergs, that is nor5h of 70kmhā€¦

But damn. So dope. You think they would handle that shit?

The wheels are on the smaller size of pneumatics so it would wobble less than other tyres like the 8" ones.

1 Like

Yeah 55km/h is pretty stable for me as well on torqueboard 218 trucks. I have the right bushings for my set up so itā€™s always stable. I even got a Fatcone in the back just in case for any unnecessary movements.

2 Likes

Do you have to pay any taxes when ordering in the EU?

1 Like

2.4 on an AT drive? Is that also an urethan drive turned into AT adaptation?

On my previous setup I was at 40/45kmh max full throttle, and I was on Supercarve truck, all good. Now with the Nano Gear Drive 2.6:1 on TB218, and I pass to 12s, I should graze 50/55kmh.

I feel like super safe on the Bgm in any time :v: :blush:

And yes @legend27 :wink:

6 Likes

Yes it is a mini gear drive from 3d servisas made for thane, but now there is an adaptor for bergs.

3 Likes

:smiley: :+1: nice! Should be perfect! You run it with how many kV to get 70kmh ?! 190? :open_mouth:

3 Likes

Guys, by all means ā€¦donā€™t be stupid to go that crazy fastā€¦I would hate to see another sad announcement!

2 Likes

170 kv. Though, still trying to decide if I want to put on the bergs or keep it on thane. I am thinking the latter

1 Like

How any one used this on Evolve trucks yet. And if so is there any Modifications need to be done

1 Like

Nothing to do, Ā§Berg have standard wheels size, just change yours with this one !

Finally finished up and took mine out for a rideā€¦ Berg x Surfrod, smooth and controlledā€¦ Loving the setupā€¦ Spring canā€™t come fast enough. image image

14 Likes

Jesus Christ.

ā€¦ I donā€™t need another board.

I do not need another board.

6 Likes

its not channel trucks :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

You wound me.

Iā€™ll have you know my esk8 quiver meets diversity requirements.

2 Likes

I canā€™t wait to get my Janux mounts on my bergmeisters :C always some goof balls working at customs stalling me

2 Likes

Saweet!..

Surf Rodz Adjustable baseplates offer some really cool opportunities.

Cool build!

1 Like