New t-shirts coming! oh, and a ** T-SHIRT DESIGN CONTEST **

You should really only allow LHB beer on-premises :beer:

2 Likes

@longhairedboy how is thr fit on these shirts? Do they run large or small? For our climbing gym we make our own shirts with a screen printer and it is wild the fit range from brand to brand. Thanks!

They seem a bit large. For example, my medium is a little loose. I usually wear mediums, but i may order smalls of all of these very soon because i think a small would fit me better in these.

3 Likes

I’m extending the contest ANOTHER WEEK because reasons.

Enjoy.

2 Likes

@SilentException I’m declaring you the winner.

You got the most likes out of all the peeps that weren’t blatantly trying to oppress me with their sardonic humor. And i really… i just really like it.

To the rest of you, That shit was pretty funny, yo.

Look for these to show up in the shop within a month or two.

Thanks everyone!

4 Likes

I want one of these shirts. Please let me know when available

i’ll definitely post back to this thread when they’re ready. I’m also going to link back to this thread and give a summary of the story behind it on the product page.

if @mmaner had one i’d definitely be picking one up.

just can’t be seen around town with hair that long :rofl:

1 Like

Whats ypur problem with long hair, brah.

3 Likes

if you knew me, you would know :wink:

it’s just something about my face with long hair

1 Like

Hoodies for show… T-shirts for a PRO!

what’s wrong with your face? does all the hair grow out of your face when its long or something?

2 Likes

Darn, I was hoping @psychotiller would win. His design was my favorite :joy:

2 Likes

just imagine steve harvey with your hair

2 Likes

Be careful start in on us bearded folks and the beard gestapo will pay you a visit :grinning:

2 Likes

Thanks @longhairedboy. I’m really glad you like the design. And thanks everyone else for the likes even though my images were pretty crappy and just a mockup really :slight_smile:

1 Like

:upside_down_face:Repeat in midwestern American accent “I’m still only large honey”

2 Likes

I’m just having a really hard time imagining anyone looking weird or bad with long hair.

Even if your dead ass ugly it still looks cool because vikings.

4 Likes

I cant disagree with that, I shave my head because its too much trouble, but I had long hair from 13ish until I mid college. I will again one day, the beard will have to do for now…and vikings, best explanation ever! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I miss my long hair. Doesn’t grow very well ontop anymore. All thin and depressing. Had to tap out recently and start shaving it :slightly_frowning_face: Another good reason to wear a helmet.

1 Like