Official e-toxx helical drive (group buy) mbs,trampa

Brand new wheel as well, fresh from @trampa! Was not impressed

@Andy87 what was wrong with that!?

1 Like

Haha, The thing is that I know the feeling. Wrong bolts or screws is also something typical trampa

2 Likes

nothing. watched it without voice, so i had it different in mindā€¦ looks different if you donĀ“t understand what happend besides seeing it.

If to watch it with voice, my all day favorite is the moment when the bearing falls out + the happines which follows after.:smile:

1 Like

Yeah I laughed my arse off when I was editing that!

You will be happy to know the next video doesnt feature a lot of Trampa hoodie, but a lazy rolling t-shirt :sweat_smile::call_me_hand:

But dont worry! I wont link it here! Thats like giving it to you on a plate to rip the piss out of me :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I see you need to cover up all your sponsorsā€¦ understandable!

1 Like

Lol the actually only company that really sponsors me is Leiftech/summerboard. Im not sure why as I am rubbish at that as well

I can do that for you. just pay me 10% of your income and sent me all your trampa parts!

PS: the pullover i donĀ“t need, hold it by your own for the next winter better.

1 Like

I really would like to try that out one day. Hate that bindings thouā€¦ but without it seems to not work out well.

1 Like

Every time I go back to the ettox website I come back to the conclusion that it is a hefty price. I hope I get my motor mounts pulleys etc sold. Then I can order this ettox set :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

Yes its pricey but oh my god its a sexy bit of kit. If you have the cash its well worth it.

Ok, I have been completely swomped at the day job and family stuff. I want this thing to go down and we have 2 weeks to pull it off. to get the prices described above we need 14 orders and not all the same item. so it can be for 14 of any of the sets detailed above.

Looking at his website again they have added some cool shit im sure can be added to the GB.

I was not expecting this to be a fast turn around GB, hell I dont think they exist. I did, however, expect it to take some time, patience and effort.

And with a holiday at our door again, getting sick of being told when to celebrate, it will help us solidify the ones really interested in a drive.

So to help with the collection (some have emailed with request) if you have followed up if you havenā€™t sent one yet do so now to Benjamin at [email protected] and you can be added to the invoice list. once we hit our 14 unit goal (money collected) we can place the order, all orders will be shipped directly from Jens to you, no middle man that stuff, No.

1 Like

Your site is down

1 Like

yes, doing some work on it, it been a while since we cleaned house, some products not available and some we are not going to carry anymore. We can do it while itā€™s still up but it limits how much we can do at one timeā€¦

2 Likes

Just an FYI on the group buys we do. They are not done through the business website because we dont profit from it and it would be considered a loss in profits in the books. So we use Paypal invoice as goods and services so everything is protected and all fees are included as well as shipping from Jens direct to you. Once you confirm your order via email to Benjamin or me we will send an invoice notification from paypal and this will be your tracking and receipt, the invoice number will also become your order # for jens so shipping info can be shared.

3 Likes

1 Like

getting closer for sure

3 Likes

howā€™s it looking?

Still waiting to hear back from you guysā€¦ @hyperIon1 @hyperIon2

Beginning to wonder if Ive been scammed TBH. Anyone else in the same boat?

Letā€™s hope not. Hyperion has been awesome in the past; responsive, quick to ship, and true advocates for the sport.

Unfortunately, you can be awesome until you arenā€™t. I hope they come through for you

I think weā€™re fine ( Iā€™m in this buy as well, in addition to a complete build)

Their ā€˜lack of responsivenessā€™ is the only issue I have with them, but itā€™s unavoidable with someone who only does this on the side. Iā€™ve heard itā€™s been quite a busy week(and weeks prior) for Ben and Cory between family and work so we just have to have faith :+1:

I know Iā€™ll get it eventually :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like