Official e-toxx helical drive (group buy) mbs,trampa

I don’t think you need to worry about that. Doubt hyperion is going away any time soon.

Yeah the lack of responsiveness and no firm answers on anything plus the fact that its taking a pretty long time are all contributing to my paranoia…

Can also ask @Nowind

Just heard back from Benjamin, hopefully items to be shipped before the end if the month. Phew!

Sorry guys, We have been dealing with a few things, day job has been slamming us, Benjamin has been juggling a lot of work in the Caribbean and its time consuming and communications have been none existent on some of the small islands. It’s not paradise when you go there to work.

The GB

The group buy has changed several time over the last few months, From the original numbers of 10-14 down to 8 then 6, so some time has been eaten away dealing with that. When we started this we had in mind that the group would be small and easier to complete, but with vertigo hanger shortage, to people changing their minds, and going back again and again to Jens with a lower number.

Website

Yes, out site is down pending 3rd party mitigation over ghost orders ( orders placed on the site and monies captured (PayPal) but the order closed and archived before the order was filled) 8 of those, plus the almost 1$ increase over all other shipping rates, 2 bank charge backs (fraudulent orders last $ and product totaling $1500 that the system didn’t catch (we pay for fraud protection) refused to cover because it was over a month old) and finally the Maytech motor GB we did ended up costing us a bit. We replaced 9 motors, before the damaged one was sent in. Out of that 9, 1 was sent in. We also lost a shipment of 10 chargers from china. 600$ And unfortunately we have been affected by the unity shortage so it’s not been a great year. None are excuses but just circumstance and we deal with it.

We have struggled with what to do with the website, weather to use a different platform w/similar issues and cost or combine the use of the 3 things we utilize the most (forum, PayPal, and social media) Wed pages do not cost as much as a platform that takes payments, orders, emailing, shipping, etc. We discovered that usps, ups, Fedex charge on average 1$ less than platforms unless you pay for the biggest package. Volume, from the beginning we wanted to supply reasonably priced parts and batteries, builds came in later (custom). In order to survive using platformed websites is volume. When you don’t sell a product that can be produced in volume it is difficult to reach the #s.

We don’t scam or cheat anyone, we are just like everyone else trying to make something of our passion (esk8) and most sacrifice a lot to do so. We think the changes we are going to make will be a better fit for us, we strive to deliver the best possible product at the best price. In order to do so with out the volume we have to trim everything that is a waste, and maintain what we can do now. In the future there will be more opportunity for growth and a movement to selling complete builds gallery style ( like a theme build or something we have wanted to build ) show case them on a website and continue to stay low key. Until the time is right.

Benjamin and I have worked hard to deliver a quality product from motors to batteries, we back it even when it cost us. We would like to think we have help bring change to some small aspects of the industry and as we go through our trials, we have deep understand of other in the storm. This forum, users, and industry have taught me patience on a level I didn’t know existed. I have witness all the melt downs and bashings and delayed products that drove people mad.

We will continue to build the best battery possible, partial builds, complete builds and take orders as we always have, from the forum or word of mouth using PayPal and social media. Our Webpage (gallery with contact info) will be up in a few weeks once we have gathered a good amount of Customer pics and we have a ton to sort threw ourselves, parts will be limited to a few different sizes of motors and some escs, battery builds and customs builds.

6 Likes

2 Likes

Ya… wtf… this is why we can’t have nice things

How about an update?

1 Like

I will pm you

1 Like

why did you cancel my refund ?

2 Likes