[Official] Enertion Focbox Nexus App for iOS & Android

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

10char

1 Like

Preview, keep in mind UI of the detailed stats view is somewhat temporary right now

6 Likes

And it’s started! Sign up here: https://testflight.apple.com/join/f8tjt7Is

Click the link from your iOS device!!

8 Likes

Great job!

1 Like

done, so just d/l test flight and wait for further instructions and an email/link im assuming? Thanks! You rock!

1 Like

Download testflight, click the link above, download app from testflight, test!

As a heads up, I’m aware there is currently a buffer overflow problem where the app will stop reading data until you relaunch it. I’m figuring it out :slight_smile:

got it, cool cool. Was clicking it from my comp and not my phone so all good now., thanks

Oh yeah you gotta click it on your phone :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@sofu Quick question. How is the percentage of the battery is calculated? Do you use a fixed value or is it calculated base upon the cutoff start?

Ideally I wanna base the calculation off of what the vesc returns for cutoffs, but right now it’s just based on 12s values stuck in there for testing. For next release I’ll change it.

1 Like

Would be nice to have that as an adjustable setting for us daring lipo riders :smile:

1 Like

I’m waiting for my Unity? This will work on it? I downloaded the app! Will this have graph and charts etc…

If it’s based on vesc cutoff then you would already have adjusted it to your liking right? Or did you mean something else?

Yes this will work on it but it’s only at preview stage right now.

1 Like

Yes yes yes. With give it a spin later this evening!

Got a very quick test of this in last night, happy to report it was uber smooth, telemetry was extremely accurate though stuck in miles/hr, gps was quick and efficient. Also connection was strong, which is a huge deal for me as third party apps were constantly losing connection, and those were costing money. Super well done! Keen for the rest, especially Apple watch support since I stopped using a display supported remote.

1 Like

Got a quick test in tonight. My mph reading kept freezing. I had to shutdown the app each time and restart.

Yes please read my above comments regarding data buffer overflow

1 Like

Apologies. I did read that a couple of days ago!

1 Like

Out of curiosity - is the buffer overflow caused by this perhaps?

My Unity BLE module has decided to bite the dust and waiting for Enertion to ship the replacement. I’ll hop on the testing wagon as soon as I get my module stuffed back into my enclosure! :slight_smile:

Loving the landscape mode btw!

1 Like