Okp - trampa trucks motor mounts kits limited edition

Oh dear! Congratulations to you and your partner @okp, you do know each kid costs ~€200k get ready!!!

2 Likes

Thanks bro ! 200k OMG. What about my usual kitesurfing trips in Brazil in November !!!

1 Like

hope you enjoyed this year kitesurfing trip, could be your last for a while :dizzy_face:

1 Like

Sorry it’s probably more like €250k, the esk8 calc was not very helpful

5 Likes

No, now you have trips chez Mickey at Marne le Valley…

2 Likes

I believe they baton charge esk8ers there, incidentally the moniker ‘led flics’ was due to the lead weights in the bottom of the gendarmes cape

1 Like

I last snowboarded in 2009, the year I got engaged, married in 2010, first kid in 2011

Welcome to the club

2 Likes

Thanks so much hehe and congrats on the baby :grinning: I pm you hehe I’m so excited!

I’m at work I was felling bad because of my kidneys so I went to lay down fell asleep and woke up to this hehehe so dam happy :smiley: I felt I was dreaming

2 Likes

Yeah my snowboard days have diminished exponentially since our daughter was born. Little wallet rapists they are. Well worth the trouble though!

Congrats @okp on the new addition :beers:

3 Likes

hey, just woke up and continued to clean my storage closets. I’m gonna add few more stuff for you. This is not brand new pristine wheels and superstar hubs (one of the hub makes a little noise) but that should be something you can play with.

I won’t be needing the 5 meters ISO4B chain, so it’s all yours too. I added also two chain connectors. The tires are used, but can help you. They include the inner tubes are new.

For the wheels sprockets, I also thrower two options for you. 66T and a bigger one coming from my mate Jens that I ordered in the past.

I will also add the esk8 riser but I need to take it at my friends home.

ps: the board on the left is not in the package, it’s a @longhairedboy customer jewel that I’m taking care of. ps2 : I will not take money from you, just the shipping cost. A deal is a deal. ps3 : this was paid back in the days with my money, so not coming from any sponsorship or freebies or whatever.

Cheers man, that’s what communities are for.

8 Likes

Lucky man!!! @okp You’re the real MVP! People like you make the community awesome.

3 Likes

Hey @okp how much for that mount there? I’m doing a street carver so I’ll have no use for those sprockets though…

I think this is the last I had from last year. I may have few remaining parts, but for sure they won’t fit a super carve truck. For the street carver, you need different mounts like this one that I did few weeks ago and that a friend is riding. I’m going to launch a new production of the super carve mounts as few people contacted me lately to get these

these are the mounts derived from my ATB mounts

1 Like

woahhhhhhh wtf bro!

please tell me if there’s anymore parts taking up space you wanna get rid of! i’ll pay shipping :wink:

/s (but not really)

1 Like

I’m so dam happy hehe I can’t believe it thanks so much :smiley: you are a really good guy thanks

1 Like

man I would love some superstar stylin, can I play?

2 Likes

WHAT’S WRONG with MY BABY!

6 Likes

hehe, I’m taking care of it. He’s gonna shine exactly as well as the day it was born on your workshop!

4 Likes

@okp Pure work of ART !! Congrats brother …it looks dope.!