Okp - trampa trucks motor mounts kits limited edition

holy shit! I just realized something. I have that same carpet in my room!

1 Like

Nice @okp Congrats on the little one, and congrats on the success of Unik. Keep it up!

here we go, sorry for the time it took to make the package but I was searching for a proper way to secure the stuff.

4 Likes

Love it hehe thanks

@okp hey since that board is in Paris at the moment tell our friend in the UK he may want to try some Slick Revolution Ruff Stuff wheels when those MBS wheels finally chunk. We like them better for the “big rounded commuter crossover” wheel. Grippier on almost everything.

1 Like

of course. I still have the board for a few days, waiting for a new on/off switch as well.

1 Like

Can’t wait to get back from mexico Delivered, Left with Individual, January 29, 2018, 12:57 pm, LAKE STEVENS, WA, 98258 USPS

2 Likes

I’m so happy just got home to this ! Thanks so much okp

6 Likes

anytime ! Be well my friend.

1 Like

these beautiful mounts fit the truck Trampa which one of them infinite?

Does it fit this trucks image

@Okp did you yous get a girl or a boy or both or 2 of each or 2 girls one boy or 2 boys one girl etc? :joy:

haha no, I just think that whenever I got the opportunity to give free stuff or help people around; I go for it.

yes it does

1 Like

i need some help to find the grub screw size for your mount. Could you tell me which screw size is needed to attach the mount to the trucks? okp%20motor%20mount

1 Like

hey mate, it’s M8.

4 Likes

Pun intended m8?

2 Likes

Thanks but any idea which length ? M8 x 20mm?

you have the mounts already? than just measure out the length from mount outer position till the hanger hole. those screws should be totally inside the mount, so i guess they not more than 15mm long, guess even shorter.

1 Like

indeed , have them for a while now and i only miss the grub screws to attach to the truck. You’re right , i simply need to measure the length till the hanger hole.I wasn’t sure if they had to be totally inside the mount. Thanks for the info.