Ollin FreeRide Re-Curve

When will you guys sell it with the add on ?

@Blacksheep the new power switch is not yet ready but will be available soon. The new charge port will go live on our website later this week. Anyone who has already purchased a deck can contact us if they would like one added to their deck at the additional cost.

4 Likes

You are correct, but fixing a manufactured problem is not near as good as manufacturing without the problem. Which one will last longer?

I thought you left Chaka… Welcome back…

1 Like

If you mean @OllinBoardCompany… well, let’s all hope Melissa didn’t leave @chaka haha

3 Likes

As of the past 11 hours… not likely :wink: @topcloud

I thought @OllinBoardCompany was Chaka… not his wife. Oops

2 Likes

Would love to see more pics! Anyone got theirs yet?

2 Likes

This thing is reallly nice😎. It would be nice to get more pics.

what’s the larger wheel size supportrd? Any chance would hold AT 6x2?

1 Like

Soon they should be rolling out! I am so psyched as well!

1 Like

I think this deck is perfect for a montor battery on a single motor, may not be incredibly fast but would go forever and likely be bullet proof with the charge port and power switch slotted through the deck.

I am really likeing this deck…like a lot…as in Im feeling a bit amorous towards it…prolly shouldn’t have said that out loud :slight_smile:.

3 Likes

I am still thinking about what I want it to do. But deffo dual motors for me. I have been rocking the Bludgeon with single motor 12s 190kv 6374 and it is fast, but I want all the torque!

2 Likes

That sounds awesome. I’ve just been trying to build a lightweight board for so long but they are either too small, too heavy, not enough juice, etc. I think i could make this work at 10s5p with a 200kv 6374 on 97mm wheels and get around 30-35 miles out of it.

1 Like

I got my single up to 34ish. I gots a little scared on the loose TKPs I was running. But it doesn’t love hills. It is fine, but with duals it is like they don’t exist.

1 Like

Yeah, its hard to go to a single after riding duals.

7 Likes

that was deep^^

5 Likes

that’s what she said :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Im doing 4wd hubs. Build log coming soon :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Super stealth power house. What hubs?

1 Like

Yup! stealth monster.

Im not sure yet. This is my winter project so I have 6 months lol

3 Likes

I’m with you.

I had this grand idea to G-Bomb the Ollin, dial-in the angles of a dual 6380 FatBoy 230mm drivetrain & AT precision wheels so it could go long-range.

…but that’s what I bought the LaCroix for, and it’s still on the bench, waiting on me.

thinking factory now, with the Hoyt controller you suggested!

2 Likes