Ollin FreeRide Re-Curve

Would love to see more pics! Anyone got theirs yet?

2 Likes

This thing is reallly nicešŸ˜Ž. It would be nice to get more pics.

whatā€™s the larger wheel size supportrd? Any chance would hold AT 6x2?

1 Like

Soon they should be rolling out! I am so psyched as well!

1 Like

I think this deck is perfect for a montor battery on a single motor, may not be incredibly fast but would go forever and likely be bullet proof with the charge port and power switch slotted through the deck.

I am really likeing this deckā€¦like a lotā€¦as in Im feeling a bit amorous towards itā€¦prolly shouldnā€™t have said that out loud :slight_smile:.

3 Likes

I am still thinking about what I want it to do. But deffo dual motors for me. I have been rocking the Bludgeon with single motor 12s 190kv 6374 and it is fast, but I want all the torque!

2 Likes

That sounds awesome. Iā€™ve just been trying to build a lightweight board for so long but they are either too small, too heavy, not enough juice, etc. I think i could make this work at 10s5p with a 200kv 6374 on 97mm wheels and get around 30-35 miles out of it.

1 Like

I got my single up to 34ish. I gots a little scared on the loose TKPs I was running. But it doesnā€™t love hills. It is fine, but with duals it is like they donā€™t exist.

1 Like

Yeah, its hard to go to a single after riding duals.

7 Likes

that was deep^^

5 Likes

thatā€™s what she said :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Im doing 4wd hubs. Build log coming soon :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Super stealth power house. What hubs?

1 Like

Yup! stealth monster.

Im not sure yet. This is my winter project so I have 6 months lol

3 Likes

Iā€™m with you.

I had this grand idea to G-Bomb the Ollin, dial-in the angles of a dual 6380 FatBoy 230mm drivetrain & AT precision wheels so it could go long-range.

ā€¦but thatā€™s what I bought the LaCroix for, and itā€™s still on the bench, waiting on me.

thinking factory now, with the Hoyt controller you suggested!

2 Likes

Sorry for the lack of posting lately, we have been busy getting ready for the Renegade Vegas weekend. Spent the night at Show Low, AZ and will arrive in Vegas later today.

Decks are almost complete. The aluminum top hatches are being machine cut this week. There was a little delay in production because we decided to go with a larger diameter insert for the top hatch to give the epoxy bond more surface area. Once we return, later next week, decks will begin to ship out.

https://scontent-dfw5-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/17059f34d86b55536ac4b8a2d9afb34c/5C469D89/t51.2885-15/e35/43456531_951807808337799_4868014464589885683_n.jpg

13 Likes

Awesome! Thanks for the pics

2 Likes

Am I the only one who thinks the top of this looks bad ass? I kind of want to glass frit that thing as is instead of covering up all that coolness with grip tape!

5 Likes

Especially if you gave the nose and tail a metallic wrap first.

Nah, I think remove the lid and frit that only, plenty of surface area there. Then put on some x washers.

1 Like

Whole thing metal would give it a T100 look

2 Likes