Paris / Caliber2 adjustable base plate_The Hammock Base_Sick of Angled Risers! :-) 2nd Round GB_Closes on 30/06/19

I really like surfrodz products but I have too many trucks be Paris and Caliber that I thought I have to make something for them. Standard TB will fit, I order them but the GB is taking forever…I hoped to have it now for test them but they should be Caliber based. I think before Surfrodz another brand made adjustable base plate but I can not remember who. Anyhow it’s a clever way to accommodate angled decks. It will be my first angled deck otherwise those things would have been out already for a while. Usually I build, always find something I don’t like it, then I make it and present it here :grin:

3 Likes

Anyhow I was wondering that if there are enough US order I could ship all of them in one package to someone and then you split them over there. I can ship 5kg for 40$ tracked. each pair is gonna be around 700g they said. so 5 pairs can go together and save a lot. Just an idea. I think your internal post is fast and cheap to use it.

1 Like

Just out of interest, would it be possible to make a variation of this for surfrodz tkp?

Of course not. @rey8801 is being cool though.

If they fit the dang TBDD, I wouldn’t mind recieving the package and redistributing

4 Likes

of course is possible but as i said before I do not know if it’s right. They have their product. We can think to do it for a small batch to cover the need but not establish it. THey also have patent on their product so don’t really know if it is actuall possible. It won’t be the same of course but I am not an expert in those things.

2 Likes

@Sender sadly they said it wont fit

1 Like

Ah pity. To many different base plate. I tried to go for the most interchangeable one but I don’t know the designs of the new ones up coming. If it is not too different maybe I can make an adapter. Or only change the upper part and base plate stays the same. The second option is probably the most realist to do it and do it right.

3 Likes

Pm sent. If you did not receive it please let me know how stupid I am :joy:

Absofuckinglutely

2 Likes

I could make the design and test it in 2 days but there is only one problem I don’t know how the hanger looks like ahahahah Probably the problem is only the pivot cup and not the distance to the kingpin.

1 Like

Balls. Am I too late to get in on this?

I am getting few more since I knew someone could ask later :wink:

5 Likes

Sweeet! Count me in. Need me to fill in the form?

1 Like

Yep please do it. I will add you to the pm GB. So you are updated. Also tell me which colour you want between raw and matt black. They now come with the kingpin included. In future I will have to add a bit for these adjustable base plates otherwise is gonna be a gift instead of a mutual exchange :laughing:

3 Likes

Is the kingpin removable?

Gedaan! Doe mij maar een matt black aub! :fist_right: :fist_left:

1 Like

Of course. I explained in the pm GB. You can read it there why I included. It’s just something more. You can use your own one. It’s just un case someone doesn’t have it :wink:

1 Like

@banjaxxed man I have seen only now. You probably add your name after I the close it. Since you didn’t tell me about it do yuu still want to join or not? I think yours will be probsbly the last spare one available. Or maybe one more need to check. Let me know.

Sent you the invitation. Yuu find all the info in the first pm post.

We can’t say it enough, thanks again and again mate !! What you’re doing for us is just awesome :relaxed: :+1:
I have to quickly start to think about the deck I will use with this masterpieces !!!

3 Likes