First Look at TorqueBoards Direct Drive Motor

I may or may not have been checking my email every 20 minutes for a shipping notification.

:joy::joy::joy:

8 Likes

hope you didnt forget that i send payment for the wheels as “custom price” :joy:

2 Likes

same 10char

2 Likes

Does anyone know, @torqueboards/Dexter, will the DD hangars fit caliber/TB218 baseplates?

7 Likes

This would be excellent information to have!

1 Like

@skatardude10 I’m pretty sure it doesn’t. :sob:

3 Likes

Huh? Shitz

Is it close to Surf Rodz baseplates perchance?

3 Likes

I am curious… I should have tested when I had a set in hand temporarily, if it’s the pivot cup that doesn’t fit or the distance between pivot and kingpin.

Either way I’m not bummed at all, the baseplates are solidly designed and the fit between kingpin and baseplate was perfect.

1 Like

Sorry if it was discussed already, but is there an option for buying the hanger by itself?

I think I’ve convinced the teachers to let me use the machine for projects x)

1 Like

@Sender - No, I don’t think so.

Kind of hard to be compatible with everything unless you have swappable pivot cup seats.

If there is interest. I was planning on selling the precision trucks for about $179.99 same price as SurfRodz and we can have multiple axles/baseplates/colors.

Still need to finish up the adj baseplate but I worked on it a bit.

9 Likes

Surfrodz are about $120?

@moon Standard, yeah. Not RKP w/ 80mm.

5 Likes

SR adjustable baseplates are $150 by themselves. Then another $120 or more for the rest.

Would $179 be with adjustable baseplates?

That would be a smart move… many hybrid options. More and more builds popping up like this.

And there would be even more if there were some more readily available adjustable options.

Anyways… yeah I want some!

I didn’t expect them to be compatible with anything, just hoping it had a magically worked out as such.

4 Likes

@Sender lol I wish I could charge $179 w/ adj baseplates lol. Not sure on the price for those yet.

2 Likes

@anon64938381 - Yeah, at some point. We will.

2 Likes

Ok, that makes way more sense! :joy:

1 Like

My DD is shipped! :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

8 Likes

Ah jeeebers can’t wait!!

not cool, now i gonna check my email box every minute.

1 Like