Park & Diamond Collapsible Ball Cap Bike Helmet

Just like mom used to do, except no rock just the floor

1 Like

I have a similar foldable helmet from an IGG campaign as well, called the LID helmet. Pretty cool and is certified to be a helmet. I believe this Diamond helmet has certifications of some sort too. 22fb-cover-mob-first

1 Like

well remember, eskate is different than biking.

3 Likes

Or fill the helmet with clay and Shockwatch damage indicators inside a plastic bag, then drop gym weights on it from different angles. Do the same with a skate helmet and a $19 foam bike helmet and no helmet. Or just resurrect the Mythbusters from retirement.

6 Likes

meh, the dropping a rock is more fun.

I’ve watched this at least 50 times.

Is it just me or does it seem like the regular helmet has a lot more give to it, or does this not matter? I’m not a helmet scientist.

The more I watch it the more the music just sounds like a cracked skull.

1 Like

what does the bouncing even mean. So, of course a cap isn’t gonna bounce as much, how does that prove it protected anything?

Probably via some Newton meter per second force calculating machine-a-ma-jigger that they aren’t giving details about just yet? I dunno… you have a point

Buy 2 watermelons.

You know what to do next.

2 Likes

Are you willing to be my cameraman?

Sure. I only have my phone camera, but it’s high techy techy and can shoot slowmo! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

As long as you don’t suffer from VVS, you’ll do fine.

3 Likes

OMG i hate it when people record like that

1 Like

What the fuck did i just watch you have given me cancer @b264

1 Like

Actually, I’ve sent you the cure for said cancer :wink:

2 Likes

I never suffered from VVS, so i just got double the cancer :tired_face:

Actually for certain applications vvs is a better fit.

:joy: image

1 Like

this still makes me chuckle , accidental inflatable helm deploy …

6 Likes

That is brilliant :wink:

Just got the survey for my helmet size and color choice. It ‘should’ arrive in March or so. I’ll update here when it arrives, eventually…

1 Like