Park & Diamond Collapsible Ball Cap Bike Helmet

im guessing its going to be “or so”. :joy:

2 Likes

Welp it got pushed back to June. This campaign raised over a million btw.

3 Likes

Hi Linny. Any updates on the receiving date for the helmet? Thanks. Regards.

Lmao September :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Raised over a million? Pushing back delivery… Tahiti.

1 Like

So did you ever get the helmet? It’s $30 right now and I’m thinking about buying it to try out. Why not :man_shrugging:

1 Like

My order is expected November. Ugh these crowdfunding campaigns… haha.

Wait what?! $30?! Where?!

1 Like

Every add I see says they are $29.99 until they sell a certain amount and then they are going back up to $99. I really want this to be real but I feel like it’s a scam. I’ll wait until people actually have them in their hands.

the ads for $29.99 are scams.

2 Likes

I signed up for a new account, just to say this; this USD29.99 are a freaking scam.

I paid for one a couple of weeks back, and when PayPal showed a Shenzen, China business, I knew I’ve hit a stinker. Received it today, and it’s so fake its actually funny. Avoid this company called Bulestyle, on IG, like the plague

2 Likes

Lol how does it look like?

I can’t seem to post pics? But it’s a freaking POS

Ah, i think new members have to read about 20 posts first before they are able to post pics. Welp when you eventually fulfill that, do post the pics. I’m curious to see how they pull off their knockoff haha

Will do that. I’ve opened a claim against these mofos in PayPal too. The “helmet” they sent, is probably better suited for farmers

1 Like

lmao wth.

china cloned faster than the originals can produce XD

Similar story here:

Some of these helmets, real or the fake,I can’t imagine being very protective being so thin and doesn’t have one solid outer shell.

I ride like a maniac on a bike obeying no laws and drafting cars everywhere. It’s a crazy race everywhere and I never wear a helmet and I don’t wear one when skating unpowered either but on an eboard i always wear a helmet and have smacked my head really hard a couple of times and glad my helmet wasn’t as wimpy as these

My last bad fall my helmet saved me again but collarbone and neck maybe will never heal and for sure loss of mobility and maybe always pain

Take care. I loved flying around but my high speed days are done. Gunna hook my motors up to something else

Lol please be safe, we need you.

2 Likes

Don’t get hurt! who else will make the hummie hubs?? :sob:

On the case. Be healed enough to make them at least. (Almost got it all in the bag w all manufacturing) My point is it’s a very dangerous sport, way more so than spending a lifetime playing in traffic with cars on a bike even without a helmet. And then there’s people who want to do 45mph. I’d get a decent helmet at minimum. And at least long sleeves and pants. Was looking on Reddit and people stories of how they literally lost chunks of skull n lucky to be alive without a helmet. I’m mostly extremely reckless and pretty much am in every other aspect. It’s not like with a beater car where when it breaks and ur leaning full force on the gas you just roll to a stop.