Planning my first build...any and all input welcomed (needed =)!

Additionally, Ben tends to be cheaper. Im not sure if thats because of a difference in materials, but I havnt heard much to complain about from either vendor. :+1:

1 Like

Ahh, i see I see! Hmmm…Well I already ordered the V5 motor mounts for inward mounting; they have an outward mounting option but I opted inward. I guess I’ll just have to see what this all looks like when it arrives, getting a different board style seems like the easiest route. Ahhh so much to think about…

1 Like

Not really. Form/ function = eboosted/ bigben

3 Likes

You already have the deck?

@Skunk how long is “a while”?? :joy:

It’s on it’s way Friday should be here

1 Like

He’s a busy guy with other enclosures to make and he doesn’t even have the deck to mock up an enclosure on yet.

I’ve got a first gen landyachtz osteon deck. Used but great shape. Its a bit thicker than the muirskate deck ( which is great for getting threaded inserts installed)

748d2de7d441b2ef8a3ad5849c0ab9124b826142 76b5de9f6cafada1b40c80757275c279ac1f4d70 b3ac69ad685764204ab84d10f77580138e363dfe

Should fit your enclosure/ motors no problem. I’d be open to trading. If that deck doesn’t work for you.

1 Like

Oh shizzy, that’s pretty slick I likey! What’s the clearance between trucks? I still gotta fit my VESC on there too, not sure how big that enclose will be but prolly atleast 6 in? Unless there’s a more efficient way of mounting dual vescs? This deck is v cool though and I’m def interested, will keep U informed when the earthwing shows up!

1 Like

I really don’t want to have to drill all the way through my deck to mount my enclosure but none of the five different types of threaded inserts I have are short enough for how thin the 33 inch version of that deck is. Hopefully the 37 is a few layers thicker. I’m probably going to try and pool up some epoxy on the bottom to add some girth to the bottom of the.

Max wheel base is like 26.5

It’s got a really nice subtle microdrop in the nose that kind of acts as a footstop and helps you really get locked in.

I really like the deck and I’ve been wanting to Electrify it for a while, but I’ve got multiple projects and no funds to finish them lol.

So if its a better fit for you just say the word.

@Skunk is it hard to find short enough threaded inserts?

I also have this thing lying around

IMG_4762

1 Like

I haven’t really tried, I just already have a bunch of different kinds. I would imagine that the 37 has to be a few Plies thicker than the 33 tho.

Looks like it migh be flexible.

Personally, i like flexible decks for pushing and pumping or going 25mph and under. I don’t want flex going 30mph +

But thats just me.

Looks like a nice deck tho. Definitely a solid brand.

1 Like

@Skunk Yeah it’s pretty flexy. SUBOPTIMAL at best for this build. I’ll be in touch about that trade though!

1 Like