Proto 4 weels go to 3 weels

If they have axels on both sides, they should work. How do you think you’ll make a deck? From scratch or modify a deck?

I Saw some scooter DIY videos and they made it with two axles, as for the deck, I will just modify the one I have, reinforce it with steel and i think that would do the trick, my only concern is these motors usually have more torque than speed, so i don’t know if it will be fast enough

this is the drawback when creating a new concept, there is always a period of doubt. the only solution is to test and improve if necessary

The 48v 1000w motor that I have been using for my roadsters goes fast and has great acceleration. If also climbs like a champ. The problem is that it requires a 13s battery to optimize it. My burst current never exceeds 75A and my running current is right around 20A. My motor is rated for 30A, so it doesn’t get overworked easily.

1 Like

Happy chrismas

1 Like

Merry Christmas:)

I other words you need a 13s battery to run the system properly ?(just for my understanding)

I’ve run my 48v motor with a 12s battery, but 13s is optimal. I have a 13s4p onboard right now.

What cells

That’s what happens

2 Likes

Hey sorry it took me so long to reply. I was not home and then when I came back from a trip I forgot. The max distance is 11.7 cm as I have washers between the bracket and wheel.

Beautiful build! I love it! :grinning::grinning:

1 Like
First test
1 Like

Looks awesome dude! I see you have the same problem on low speed tight turns. I guess the turn radius is the only drawback of this build

1 Like

I realized if we maybe put double kingpin trucks the handling might improve and turning radius decrease? What do you think?

yes for a flat board. I changed the bushing and it’s nickel. I will make a video as soon as the weather is nice

Nice, waiting for the video! I just ordered 9.25 inch version to try out on my board, I will also let you know how it goes.

Ok,cool i want look that

hold this is the last photo with added pad

1 Like

Love the grip tape man!

1 Like

I made a video of riding mine with double kingpin trucks!