Psychotiller not shipping

if somebody brings up negatives, its only fair to bring up a defence. Or is the point of this thread to bash a supporter of forum because youre upset. Regardless of the circumstance, both sides must be voiced for anything resembling fair treatment to be had.

Thats a threat more than anything and only hurts the community. There is a string of evidence showing that the man eventually comes through. it just takes a lot of time. If that time is reasonable can be argued. You’re within your right. I thought the same thing about my unity situation. But they eventually came through as well. Though I waited closer to 30 weeks. With communication only after tons of badgering from me. In hindsight, I was just irate.

1 Like

pp claim…?

2 Likes

Oh I’m not threatening anyone, I’m doing what I need to do to get my money back. I want to remind you that the reason CC chargebacks go through is because the consumer waited an incredibly long period of time and did not receive their product, and the “seller” does not communicate in any way with the consumer. That, on paper, is what scam is. All this wait would be okay, on some level, if Psychotiller sent me a message about the order, or responded to my emails. That’s his responsibility as an online merchant, it’s not my job to give him the benefit of the doubt when I don’t even know if this guy exists. As the guy who paid him I have a right to expect what I paid for, on time. It is NOT acceptable to have your own retail website selling all your stuff, not sending what you sell, just ghosting all your customers and having someone on a forum to defend your own reputation. Many people here bring up trust. That’s not how trust works. A warning on the website about the wait time might have been useful. Would be useful to have the Contact Us button work too.

4 Likes

Eh, have it your way

I have a lot of respect for Dave, he is a f**king legend, I have a set of sixshooters and they are bulletproof no pun intended. I would be happy to wait if just one email was sent or one reply. Going to grab a eboosted or maybe make my own out of fiberglass\CF.

2019-10-24%2011_24_08-(30086)%20iCloud%20Mail%20-%20Inbox%20(46898%20messages%2C%2030086%20unread) Well F**K me… I would be super stoked except I just ordered a eboosted enclosure… I glad he is back in the game

eBoosted is 10 times better though :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This is starting to sound a bit like that company that used to sell direct drives :wink: I know a lot of people like Dave etc but if you don’t have time to ship orders or make the stock, you should probably be looking at fixing the issues at hand rather than letting more orders be placed.

8 Likes

dont be stoked, got that email a month ago, tracking number hasnt updated at all

2 Likes

My local mail provider has an app and the object showed up the same day in the app. Its still in LA but its on the move.