Psychotiller's Knee Surgery 6/29

Hope you heal well and have a painless recovery bro!

Wishing you a speedy recovery!

Sorry about your pending surgery, but I guess thatā€™s what a lifetime of kicking ass will do to you. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Youā€™re gonna just have to learn to use your other leg or start punching people in the ass like my son does to my wife.

Good luck and heal up soon!

1 Like

-UPDATE-

My surgery went well. It was a 4 hour surgery, but they were able to fix everything in one visit! My bandages include a refrigeration system that circulates ice water. Pretty cool! (pun intended)

Thanks for all of your positive vibes! It worked :+1:

18 Likes

@psychotiller glad to hear it! Hope the pain is manageable. Pretty cool that youā€™re water-cooled!

3 Likes

Good to hear!

1 Like

It doesnā€™t hurt much worse than what Iā€™ve been dealing with since I injured it. Iā€™ve had almost 2 years to get used to it.

2 Likes

Great news, and on path to good recovery!

1 Like

Glad everything went well bro! Speedy recovery!

1 Like

Glad to hear everything went well, takeā€™r easy and heal up!!!

1 Like

pics or it didnā€™t happen

hope you recover very soon :wink:

8 Likes

thatā€™s some serious gear. did not know that was even a thing.

good luck on the recovery brother.

1 Like

Great news man. All the best and a speedy recovery. Just need to reverse engineer that cooling system and shrink it down to fit on an esk8. Might be good to wait a few days though till you donā€™t need it :sunglasses:

Wishing you a speedy recovery. My wife has one of those things. Ours came with a little cooler that holds the water. After recovery, these are outstanding for transporting and storing beer in Florida summer temps. I even adapted a DC plug so we can travel with it. Given the fact that it is a medical device we probably paid $9000 for it, Iā€™m damn sure going to get a lifetime of use out of it.

5 Likes

thats a very nice chiller! too bad you cant rig it to your pc Loop XD for extra cooling drill some holes in top and just add dry ice =)

1 Like

Hereā€™s the most current pic of my current distraction.

4 Likes

Thatā€™ll buff out. Canā€™t even tell you have a robot leg. :robot:

5 Likes

I love the way the immediate thoughts of the community are how to adapt your hardware for esk8 :joy:

3 Likes