Pulleys out of stock

Had the same problem, found no source in Europe. I bought mine from Enertion too. But you could use 15mm instead - won´t be much different.

Protoboards has 12mm

1 Like

ha! Cool! Haven´t seen them last time I checked the site.

Awesome thanks I will try them

I would like a big pulley. I am in the 94546 area.

Thank you.

For one 40t wheel pulley with hardware it will be $15+$3 shipping=$18 I’ll pm you.

@Titoxd10001: did you find someone in europe to distribute? I have a post office right outside my office (sweden)

I don’t have a distributor, I just did test run where I sent extra pulleys to a customer so they can ship to other people in Europe to keep shipping cost low. If you want to help me with that we can work something out

I received mine, everything looks really great! Thanks again.

1 Like

Does this come with a belt?

1 Like

Doesn’t come with belts. You can find15mm belts on eBay and AliExpress

To find the correct length belt you need, try this site

http://www.bbman.com/belt-length-calculator/

Ok thank you

1 Like

For uk buyers is there something coming together? I’d possibly be in for a few sets.

Yeah I’m getting a larger order together to send to EU. That should be there in two weeks. How many where you interested in, I might have like two sets in EU now.

1 Like

Do these work with 83mm flywheel clones? i’m assuming so but i want to make sure that the cores are the same size :stuck_out_tongue: thanks!

Yes they do - that is what I have them mounted on.

2 Likes

A little low to ground for 83mm if you go over a lot of debris, but like @korryh said they will fit. I use them on 90mm and they work great

1 Like

May I have your opinion on those MBS wheels? Are they smoother riding that the Abec11’s

Hey Mate,

located in Germany. Would like to order 4 complete kits! Pls let me know how to proceed.

Cheers Jenso

I’m sending a large quantity of pulleys to Europe with the help of @rwxr to distribute. Should get there in 2 weeks.