Question about anti spark xt90 loop key

Yep, it doesnt

Ok thanks a lot.

2 Likes

Do I need a resistor as well for an xt90 or will it work fine without it.

Also can I just plug the wires directly into the soldering tabs on the xt90s or do I need to use bullet connectors

Just solder it

Also do I need a capacitor

Or resistor, not sure which one is correct😀

If you buy an anti-spark XT-90s you dont need a resistor, just solder the wire and ends on. You put the XT-90s in the middle of the positive circuit. Look at the Beautiful Diagrams thread, there are a few XT-90s diagrams…

Ok thanks a lot

It looks like this…

THat is a cutout from the entire schematic which look like this, so you have a better idea of what it should like like as part f the entire electronics structure.

3 Likes

Ok cool thanks

2 Likes

how does this look:

im not the best a soldering

Heat shrink the ends, and make sure your using an iron that really hit so you get a good flow. Also a helping hand will make like a lot easier, just Google helping hands soldering stand.

i didnt put heat shrink on before i soldered them though

can i just use regular electrical black tape

dude cmon… if you don’t even know the purpose of electrical tape you shouldn’t be building a board. please dude, it’s not because i hate you or anything, you just gotta get the basics down before attempting to build something as complicated as a board.

practice your soldering skills, read, read and read

1 Like

i have no access to heat shrink, why i cant use electrical tape?

1 Like

i didn’t say you couldn’t use electrical tape. electrical tape is fine. my point was that if you can’t figure that out yourself you shouldn’t be building a board. again, not trying to be mean, just telling you the reality of your situation

1 Like

ok thank you