Raptor 2 for sale (located in Germany, send within EU)

doesn’t mean it’ll sell though, at most i’d guess people are willing to pay 2k usd for a r2, maybe a tad bit more, but good luck getting a sale for 300% profit.

3 Likes

PLus import Tax… and trust me, that will HURT

I got a chance to ride the raptor 2 on the barcelona world tour meetup by enertion. its an absolute monster. rock solid, stable and more power and range than you would ever need.

if i wasn’t travelling frequently and didn’t have to worry about taking the large battery through airport security, i would buy one without hesitation.

1 Like

@mutantbass You must be brand new to eboards.

“I got a chance to ride the raptor 2 on the barcelona world tour meetup by enertion. its an absolute monster. rock solid, stable and more power and range than you would ever need.”

Ugh… It’s cool to say that after one ride. Because it does usually perform for that amount of time. But It’s exactly the opposite of what you stated. I’ve owned two. One lasted around 180 miles. My brand new one I received as a replacement lasted only 60 miles. The Raptor 2 has a ton of QC issues acknowledged by Enertion themselves.

You might be able to say this after they work out all the issues this board has.