Raptor 2 is here!

yea it seems super useful. i want to get other colors but they will get stained and ugly on a board

550, it was braided 3 times too. The thing about Paracord is the strength is not added when you loop it, it’s exponential.

1 Like

My daughter made me a bow sling, like 10 years ago, and it’s still perfect. The shit is the shit :smile:.

2 Likes

It’s a good board it’s fast for a 10s system most people would be satisfied with it and the performance.

DIY will always be better cause you make the board how you want it also there are so many options out there but it’s up to the person on the end if they want to make something DIY that’s better than a Raptor 2 it’s possible you just need to take you time and plan the build but if you want something ready made there’s nothing else that competes with it.

2 Likes

What about a 12S raptor 2 with vesc6? :star_struck:

You should really try fitting your raptor hubs to your 12S build and see how they hold up

1 Like

That’s probably Enertion’s next board

1 Like

Wondering when the law or courts will crack down on all these super power boards. Board companies make straight up claims of huge power which…is it legal anywhere? Not that I want it to happen.

2 Likes

Raptor 2 on 12s would be like a drag car it would get so hot it would only be good for one pass down the drag strip at a time

2 Likes

You dont have to use more power than on 10S om a regular basis but it would be nice to have that extra power at hand for snappy acceleration:)

In Norway there is no power limit but there is a speed limit…

1 Like

In SF California I believe it’s 20mph or 1000w

To what extent could u just increase amps and stay at a lower voltage n get performance as good as higher voltage ? The focbox has its limits but other escs have no problem doing huge amps low voltage. I’m guessing the limit would be the resistance of your complete system and getting the high current w such low voltage ohms law

You from Norway? :grinning:

1 Like

I’m really considering dropping my Carvon Exo Pro for one of these, but will I be just prolonging the wait for a direct drive board?

Would the Raptor 2 be worth the extra cash (and wait)?

2 Likes

Yeah, but there are folks who are selling theirs already

There’s no comparison in my mind between the 2 and the the raptor 2 is far superior.

It is the best complete board on the market by at least twice of any other complete. But it won’t last forever :wink:

3 Likes

But if u want something now u could probably find all the parts amazon overnight shipping !

Raptor 2 won’t sell very well with all the very public delays untill they have stock ready to ship.

4 Likes

Well he did do like 400 and some pre sale orders, so…

But moving forward, agreed. I think they are really trying to iron out the details and this new dual focbox that Charles is making right now will likely be a huge part of that.

1 Like

Yes but they did that on the promise of a late 2017 delivery and here we are mid 2018 and many are still waiting.