RAPTOR 2 | Most Powerful Direct Drive Electric Skateboard | Kickstarter

NO, if you want two decks you can buy the VULTURE & it will fit on the Raptor 2

I donā€™t want two decks, just I want to swap decks, I donā€™t like raptor shape I prefer vulture. Thanks

there is no way to buy a raptor 2 without the raptor 2 deck

1 Like

Ok thanksā€¦

Thanks for the explanation onloop. Now understand that vulture is simply the optional deckā€¦as you have explained previously deck design is personal choice. Is good there is a factory option or indeed buyers can adapt their own decks to fit.

Kickstarter campaign launch looking goodā€¦all the best of luck :+1:

I did, every single video, thereā€™s nothing. Even on your new kickstarter video, all you show is old footage with raptor 1 and jacobs hubs.

1 Like

Yes! The R-SPEC GHOST hub motors I built are basically upgraded version of JACOBSā€¦ Jacob was an employee of enertion boards & I assisted him during the development of his hub motors & He assisted me with the development of the Enertion Hub motors.

I and using a larger stator More copper & Lower resistance Hall Sensors Steel components Thicker urethane Larger Bearings Overall better mechanical design.

I got all that from what you say on your videos. But people are buying a product thatā€™s never been seen, and thatā€™s why im asking why is there still no video of this new super most powerful, best of the best hub motors you talk about so much?

The final production version will be ready soon and you will get plenty of videos so sit tight.

2 Likes

Onloop - will there be som offroad wheels for the raptor 2 that fits on the hub motors?

1 Like

Ok I get it makes sense Vultire is just another deck. Are there any specs ir more pictures in it than just the one picture above and on kickstarter? Hard to purchase the vulture peek without some basic detail or specs?

1 Like

Devon - going to have some fun testing it on hills

I have now updated the specs on the kickstarter page

1 Like

Why no accept Discover card!? :frowning:

29 posts were split to a new topic: Raptor 2 - power system discussion

3 Likes

@onloop I tried to purchase so many times thinking that I added the extended warranty. But I think when I finally checked out I didnā€™t get that added. Is there a way to add the warranty after the fact? Let me know how and Iā€™d really like to purchase that also. Thanks man.

Please buy it now: http://www.enertionboards.com/accessories/add-extra-1-year-parts-warranty/

Make a note of your order number before check out

2 Likes

Thanks Jason! Going to buy that now.

Never heard someone measure Max Rated Watts in Watt hours. This number also assumes you will have 0 sag, which is not true. Those cells sag to 3.8 at 80 amps, so your max watts is really 3040 watts (not Wh, lol). It will be physically impossible for you to ever pull 3360 watts, since in the real world, you have sag.

If I were to calculate it like you, I would have 4032 watts max power, meaning I have the most powerful direct drive board :open_mouth:

1 Like