RAPTOR 2 | Most Powerful Direct Drive Electric Skateboard | Kickstarter

no, unfortunately, it is unlikely the raptor 2 will make any difference to the parts business.

Where in the uk would love to see one when you get it.

ONLY ON KICKSTARTER

3 Likes

What does this mean for those of us who went for your original promotion? Will we be able to purchase the Vulture Deck from Enertion directly? Advertising this as an Kickstarter exclusive will rub many of your customers the wrong way, especially after being led to believe this was a one time promotion. I get where you’re coming from with bulk purchases; however, many won’t. In terms of Raptor2 vs Vulture Deck, this should have been offered as an option between one of the two, when ordering in your first promotion. Perhaps this can still be done by contacting customers and asking for their individual preference. Just food for thought anyway.

3 Likes

I think Raptor 2 is planned on a widely different scale from the Raptor 1. So going kickstarter makes a ton of sense.

I just hope orders will be fulfilled in order of purchase date :wink:

1 Like

Here! Here!

Not to mention that a group buy in this community would have saved aggravation and $200. . Possibly my fault for jumping so quick, I just thought it would be A ONE TIME PROMOTION.

Funny guy. I wrote it in a rush first of all I could have worded it better (“one time deal”). And that’s how it was promoted. Eitherway it is a good deal I’m not denying that.

Keep in mind the price listed on his Kickstarter for one unit is at level 3 VIP price of the original offer, which is already supposed to be sold out. Offering an Kickstarter exclusive deck days after the original deal, when people already pre-ordered and weren’t given the same option will not fair well for some. This is how it is worded anyway.[quote=“onloop, post:373, topic:12694, full:true”] ONLY ON KICKSTARTER [/quote]

Personally I don’t mind, because I prefer the original design, but that is all down to preference.

As a pre-order buyer It is concerning to see a revised board design option involving additional cost being released so soon after pre-order.

I’m hoping Enertions development of Raptor 2 over the next 6 months is not going to end up being an exercise in marketing where the original board concept which buyers signed up to at pre-order, is lost to a number of design improvements being charged as “optional extras”

1 Like

Hi Vinni, this is an optional extra, it is available to anyone who chooses to go onto kickstart and select it.

Everyone who purchased a RAPTOR 2 in Campaign #1 can access this offer, it will get shipped with the Raptor 2.

I think it is an awesome deal!

After the Kickstarter campaign the product will be available on the enertion website to order at its normal retail price.

Please think of the Kickstarter campaign as complimentary to Campaign #1, nobody is being disadvantaged.

1 Like

Please explain your concerns so i can help you better.

In the meantime, please think about the Vulture Option as just a deck! this is not a complete electric skateboard, it requires the parts from the raptor 2, the end user is then required to build it at home.

As a successful campaign #1 buyer you can also buy this VULTURE DECK on Kickstarter, it will be shipped with your raptor 2 order that you ordered from the enertion website.

Makes sense. That’s all I wanted to know. Thanks for the response. Personally i am happy with the deal I got and prefer your original design to the vulture. Only thing that caught my eye is that the price listed for one unit on Kickstarter is at level 3 VIP price of the original deal, which is suppose to be sold out, but ultimately it is your decision what price you sell your products at.

1 Like

Well, basically what we are doing is, For those folks who missed level 3 & purchased at level 4 they get a refund of $100, so they get level 3 price too

Then we are extending level 3 with 100 extra units…

Fair enough. Makes sense. Wasn’t aware of the refunds, maybe I jumped the gun :blush:. And thanks again for taking the time to clear things up. Good day to you sir.

1 Like

Basically, we underestimated the demand, so we are giving everyone another chance to get in at the hottest deals. This way no one can email us & complain they missed out (which happened about 100 times)

1 Like

Yeah that is fairly standard these days, let’s just say I wouldn’t want to be replying those emails either :D. Maybe it also a good idea offering an upgrade option for those who prefer the Vulture, on your site. Not everyone will want two boards straight off the bat, and I’m guessing the production cost is higher for the Vulture. Personally I’m sticking to the original design, until it needs replacing. Anyway I need to go. Have a good one

Also maybe offer a raptor 1 upgrade package for those who prefer the the all carbon deck. Say maybe the trucks,hub motors and new vesc x.

1 Like

The Raptor 2 is the upgrade package, buy it, remove the deck, install parts onto Raptor 1

Still no video of the hubs working? o.O

check out youtube.

Sorry but my english is quite short and I don’t really understand the conclusions here, just I would like to know who ordered in the first campaign a raptor 2 has the option to swap the deck for a vulture without extra charge, or not?. I hope so because is just a deck with different shape same materials and costs. And I never did like the raptors shape :wink: